Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,944 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Lady Gives Husband Brain-resetting Slaps, Pours Soup On Him After She Caught Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Gives Husband Brain-resetting Slaps, Pours Soup On Him After She Caught Him (299 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gives Husband Brain-resetting Slaps, Pours Soup On Him After She Caught Him by mansaobes: 9:21pm On May 29, 2020
*Lady gives husband brain-resetting slaps, pours soup on him after she caught him on a date with his side-chick (Video)*

https://www.aprokonaija.com.ng/lady-gives-husband-brain-resetting-slaps-pours-soup-on-him-after-she-caught-him-on-a-date-with-his-side-chick-video/

Re: Lady Gives Husband Brain-resetting Slaps, Pours Soup On Him After She Caught Him by Freestainworld(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2020
This cant solve the problem, maybe the lady is not subordinate to the husband, making him to cheat, that's what her action means.

(1) (Reply)

How George Floyd Was Killed In Police Custody / Kidnappers Kill Little Boy In Kogi Community / Rescue Of Abused House Help In Enugu, The True Story: Lawyer Calls For Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.