Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' (1641 Views)

President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) / Constituency Projects: Senate Move For Total Control Of Project Management / APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:19pm On May 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Guess what dear? shocked

We like him like that gringrin
But we will not be in America to vote him las las grin grin
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

But we You, ladyhippolytamus gringringrin will not be in America to vote him las las grin grin

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by duality(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

That's an unreasonable assumption. I expect more from a lady. What has WHO done for you except to cover for china. Please leave Trump out of your insults. He has created the most enviable economy in the world compared to your President who I believe you seldom have the energy to criticize.

For once in your lifetime think outside CNN and liberal media. Gift yourself the privilege of self-thought and solo mentality.

You are a beautiful woman. Your correction was Apt
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:31pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s][/s]

Trash.

No sane individual would believe an ugly man who steals the identity of a beautiful lady.

Take down that dp already.

grin grin grin

Beautifulwoman indeed.
Another Trump worshipper open account call himself beautifulwoman.

That is not a lady at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 29, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

You never had beautiful sisters, that I understand. If it runs in your family, am sorry it doesn't run in mine.

You call me , a person who openly accepts my gender, a bad person because I'm liberal. But in your closet , you conservative ugly rumour mongering simp wish you were a female.

You have an option of transgender but you steal pictures and identities of innocent girls online.

If I were you, shame would make me deactivate my account already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:32pm On May 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Blessed lady, pls quote me with ur number on a dead thread... God bless u

Opunu grin grin

Nor go toast man ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:34pm On May 29, 2020
ProfDview1 come and collect her number I mean his number grin
ethicallyright:

You call me , a person who openly accepts my gender a bad person because I'm liberal. But in your closet , you conservative ugly rumour mongering simp wish you were a female.

You have an option of transgender but you steal pictures and identities of innocent girls online.

If I were you, shame would make me deactivate my account already.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 29, 2020
Very good.
China can now go ahead and sponsor WHO if they can.

I can't be paying for Reggae and you're playing Blues for village pipu.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Opunu grin grin
Nor go toast man ooo grin
Apoda, afofu gbemu...
Shebi na my man, lemme toast him gringrin
Are u pained dt I didn't toast u
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:40pm On May 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Apoda, afofu gbemu...

Shebi na my man, lemme toast him gringrin

Are u pained dt I didn't toast u
Agbaya grin

Nope.I don't want to be toasted by nonentities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Agbaya grin
Nope.I don't want to be toasted by nonentities.

Adagba MAdanu

Nonentity nko non- ethnicity

Kosidanu

1 Share

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:56pm On May 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Adagba MAdanu

Nonentity nko non- ethnicity

Kosidanu

Agbaya sharrap.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Auladimeji(m): 12:26am On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Bravo!

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump for this Bold Move!

This is the Man that suits these times!

Go on Trump!

No Weapon formed or Fashioned against you will Prosper!
Oloribu Onikure
Always using God's name to cover but praises evil

Oni se orire

4 Likes

Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Nobody: 1:17am On May 30, 2020
Providing medical aid such as vaccines financial aids and research to my country which can in one way affect me too.And the USA is a big donor to WHO that uses such donations to help poor health countries in Africa thatbare third world countries so yes WHO has done what they can do in their capacity afterall it is America's unfluence in global affairs that makes it a world power.
How did I insult Trump when I stated the obvious.If there is any place where Trump has taken responsibility for anything let me know[/quote]

You talk too much, the third world countries should go and meet China to fund them. If you are not happy about that then go to hell.
Re: Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' by Mynd44: 4:58am On May 30, 2020

(1) (2)

NBA: MURIC Kicks Against Replacement Of El-Rufai With Gov Zulum, Blasts Wike / #endsars Protest Plan To Destroy Buhari Administration – Sheik Jingir / Sunday Igboho's Donation Now Over £16000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.