Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,921 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun (8998 Views)

Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story / Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2020
hstar:

Please enlighten us, we're here to learn

Some of them actually form coronavirus because they don't have money to treat themselves for the ailments they already suffer from. The FG is using original and branded drugs which are very expensive to treat underlying illnesses of coronavirus patients for free. So if you are positive, your treatment is free automatically. Hope you get the gist.
Re: 82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun by hstar: 8:45am On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Some of them actually form coronavirus because they don't have money to treat themselves for the ailments they already suffer from. The FG is using original and branded drugs which are very expensive to treat underlying illnesses of coronavirus patients for free. So if you are positive, your treatment is free automatically. Hope you get the gist.
Oh, I get now
No vex o, are u one of the front line workers, I mean how did you get to know this or is it just your thought?
Re: 82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun by YELLOWPEARL: 9:26am On May 30, 2020
Re: 82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2020
hstar:

Oh, I get now
No vex o, are u one of the front line workers, I mean how did you get to know this or is it just your thought?

I know someone who was declared positive. He has a history of liver and kidney issues. Due to the lockdown, he's been drinking more than necessary and then came down with issues. When he got to the hospital, he couldn't afford the pills, suddenly he was declared positive and then taken in for treatment. About a week later he came out negative. Now, if you know how coronavirus is, you'll agree that someone with underlying health issues can't be ok within jus a week. Though i'm not saying that's how all of them are, but some of them are like that.

Note also that all those who came in contact with him, none of them have tested positive or shown any symptoms so far.
Re: 82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun by hstar: 9:38am On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I know someone who was declared positive. He has a history of liver and kidney issues. Due to the lockdown, he's been drinking more than necessary and then came down with issues. When he got to the hospital, he couldn't afford the pills, suddenly he was declared positive and then taken in for treatment. About a week later he came out negative. Now, if you know how coronavirus is, you'll agree that someone with underlying health issues can't be ok within jus a week. Though i'm not saying that's how all of them are, but some of them are like that.

Note also that all those who came in contact with him, none of them have tested positive or shown any symptoms so far.
Now I understand, thank you for the info
Re: 82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun by Hoodbilonia: 10:00am On May 30, 2020
God don say na 120 u go die
Enjoy life ay pa
Re: 82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun by marlow1962(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2020
Wonderful.
I so much love this country,what US and china can not do,we will do it x10
Re: 82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun by Kobojunkie: 2:48am On May 31, 2020
adeolhu:
“The story of the 82-year-old widow who recovered from the dreaded coronavirus provides a glimmer of hope, considering that she is a hypertensive patient on medication,” he said.

Although when she arrived at our Isolation centre on the 13th of May, she had no cough, difficulty in breathing, sore throat, fever or anosmia associated with the virus except for diarrhoea and we successfully treated her for it and she was stable all through the period of hospitalisation.
She was discharged less than 3 weeks afterward? Was she only treated for diarrhea then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Released On Me When Making Love To Her / COVID-19: The Two New Patients In Ebonyi Don't Live In Enugu - ENGS / Boss Mustapha: Lagos Got N10bn, Kano N5bn To combat COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.