Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Mr. Eazi – “I No Go Give Up On You” Official Audio - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr. Eazi – “I No Go Give Up On You” Official Audio (141 Views)

[music] Rarara -buhari Dodar (official Audio) / MUSIC: Dj Ab - Anzo Wajen [ Official Audio] / Iyanya – Bow For You (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Eazi – “I No Go Give Up On You” Official Audio by Musa27: 12:04am On May 30, 2020
Mr. Eazi unleashes out the full version of his highly anticipated song on Social media- “I No Go Give Up On You”.
emPawa Africa and Mr. Eazi present a hit new song dubbed “I No Go Give Up On You” produced by Blaq Jerzee.

Here comes an extraordinary Afrobeat Love song that will leave you with no choice than to add it up on your personal playlist

. Eazi furnishes us with this new superfine amazing tune.

This song which serves as a follow up to his first 2020 single, ‘Kpalanga‘ is coming after the success of the mega-hit song

(Nobody) he operated on with DJ Neptune and his protege- Joeboy.

“I No Go Give Up On You” is a confidence song where he professes his undying love.

Nevertheless, the record is his forthcoming coming EP (One Day You Would Understand).

Listen and Enjoy!
https://www.anyafro.com/mr-eazi-i-no-go-give-up-on-you-official-audio/

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD NEW SONG : 9ice Ft. Wande Coal – Sobo / Music / Mr. Eazi Releases New EP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.