Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere (28636 Views)

2023 Presidency: Why Tinubu May Look Elsewhere / Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by Ugonna62: 1:12pm On May 30, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
ize iyamu is a thief - oshiomole
ize iyamu is a fake pastor-oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by oshorstan(f): 1:20pm On May 30, 2020
ogbonti:

May God bless you

“He that the gods want to destroy, they first make mad” - Oshiomole is the pharaoh heading to Red sea of Moses!

Amen

Edo people know better

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by chillex8(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

The incumbent is no different. Is he not the one who claimed his government had spent 1 billion naira before they recorded any Covid-19 case ?
He's at loggerhead with his benefactor and that might turn against him.
Most Lagosians wanted Ambode to remain in power but the power that be said No.
Alaye contact me ASAP grin

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by laughitall(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2020
Osanoghodua1:

It's Losotho bro
Stop meeting your country men
I can teach it for free
I will drop step
interested
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by ogbonti: 1:37pm On May 30, 2020
oshorstan:

Amen

Edo people know better

yes oooo
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by Trumpcard05: 1:46pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=90115389][/quote]1. Internal Revenue Generation (IGR): Rose from N19.1 Billion in 2015 to 23 billion, 25 billion and 27 billion in 2016, 2017 and 2018 respectively;
2. Civil Service Reforms: The Administration introduced the architecture to achieve a functional public service and institutionalization of a meritocratic and competency-based HRM system, serving also as the structural model for promotion dynamics moderated by ASCON and backed with highly intensive training and retraining programs for state workers;
3. EdoBest, the acronym for “Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation.” This is a revolutionary Basic Education reform initiative that has radically transformed the learning outcomes for over 300,000 pupils across the over 1,500 public primary and junior secondary schools across Edo State;
4. Payment of salaries and pensions – All state workers’ salaries are paid promptly at the end of each month and pensions arrears cleared and paid up to date. Our workers, teachers and pensioners who have given the productive parts of their lives in service to Edo State deserve their compensation as and when due in accordance with international best practices;
5. The Azura-Edo Power Station: The Azura-Edo IPP is an open-cycle gas fired power plant. Construction of the plant began in January 2016 & was completed on the 30th April 2018, six months ahead of schedule (a record achievement for a plant of this size).its presence has spurred the incursion of more power companies into Edo state and also guaranteed other large industries in the state a source for relatively stable power. Unnecessary to state the jobs created in their multiples by this and overall positive outcome for the state’s economy;
6. Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium: One of the gems in Edo’s spectacular skyline is the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, which has been renovated and fitted with more sporting facilities, including a canopy cover. Competes favourably with like facilities worldwide and has thus been pencilled to host the U-20 Women’s world cup matches;
7. Massive Urban Renewal: there has been massive construction of roads, reclaiming of gully erosion sites, construction of parks and restoring sanity to public places across the state. So massive & unprecedented that it has earned the Governor the alias “Wake and See Governor” a unique leadership style that abhors unnecessary fanfare commonly associated with the typical Nigerian political rulers. This can only be compared to what obtained in the Old Bendel State, as most of the roads were last worked on 40 years ago;
8. Educational Reforms: for example, the Government Science and Technical College has been remodelled to become a centre of excellence in technical education in the state. It is presently serving as the grooming ground for best-in-town technical experts, who are receiving training and certification that are recognized in any part of the world;
9. Edo Innovation Hub: is cluster for technology innovators and inventors. Commissioned June 14th, 2018. Some of the offerings at the hub includes digital skills, business support services, start-up incubation/business acceleration, mentorship, co-working spaces etc. over 1,000 youths have been trained so far. Organisations with presence at the hub includes Microsoft, Tech4Dev, LinkedIn, Curators University, Hotels.NG, and Siemen’s Impact Hub etc;
10. Edo Production Centre: a novel initiative currently driving Industrialization in Edo State. Providing SME’s and Artisans with 24 hour electricity, it has been widely acknowledged as an international reference point for market development and industry linkage opportunities. Currently steps are being taken to replicate other like centres in Auchi, Irrua and Okpella. Welders, metal fabrication companies, polythene makers, printers, woodwork experts, recyclers, footwear makers amongst many others are currently having a great business time;
11. Benin Enterprise and Industrial Park;
12. CCETC-Ossiomo Power Plant;
13. Emotan Gardens: Providing affordable housing units to indigenes of the state once completed; &
14. Fruitful fight against human trafficking and reclaiming of the human dignity of Edo sons and daughters in agreement with our revered traditions and institutions.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by Charly68: 3:13pm On May 30, 2020
Obaseki is not a politician..he couldn't manage his given opportunity ..politics is different from small scale enterprise management
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by Iko5000: 5:54pm On May 30, 2020
Correction , remove the Pastor title.
ATAKAM:
Ize Iyamu should stop jumping from one party to another as he is a pastor.....
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 30, 2020
IMASTEX:

We already know what we want. One is a politician while the other isn't. One is prudent & the other isn't. One doesn't relate so well with politicians and the other can bargain with anything. The godfather of one made touts billionaires and the other created employment for graduates. One has so many he is loyal to & the other has got them few. One speaks so well while the other doesn't have time for much talk thus allow action to speak "wake & see". But at the end, the best rigger always have their way in Nigeria politics.
forget about first term achievements, you will know the real Obaseki in his second term
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by Miracle1991: 7:56pm On May 30, 2020
chinjo:
What I don't understand is why Oshiomhole would be willing to hand over the keys to Edo treasury to someone he once called a thief whom according to him, Stole the money meant for the revamping of Bendel Breweries. The only crime of Obaseki is that he is not carrying people like Kabaka along. Edo people are wiser now.
is it not the same Atiku that OBJ called thief and can never be trusted! But in 2019 what did obj said about Atiku?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by adekolaelect(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Ize and yam is coming to steal and destroy,if he should come in.. Very confused man,and I'm sure he will be worst compared to Lucky Igbenedion.

But,I know Osho will still use Inec to ring him in,like he did in Presidential election, kogi ,and the rest .. Court will seal up everything for him.
He did the same rigging for Obaseki your man but it is too early to predict court mater on the primary not yet conducted oooooo

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by adekolaelect(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2020
Ugonna62:
ize iyamu is a fake pastor-oshiomole
but when he contested under PDP then he was not a fake pastor?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by DoubleEngine007: 8:37pm On May 30, 2020
adekolaelect:
He did the same rigging for Obaseki your man but it is too early to predict court mater on the primary not yet conducted oooooo
No politician is my man.I don't like thieves personally .. We know how politics is in this country,so I'm not predicting ,I'm only saying what will happen.. Seems you were in another planet,when Oshiomole used inec in the previous elections..

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by promotervickky(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2020
Oshomolie house in No 10 okoro tun, Benin city belongs to the police, man chased every police civil servant out while in power including my family, man rendered us homeless, only for an agent to rescue us, and allow us stay in one of his clients house for 2 days...

Oshomolie built a big mansion on that plot of land!!!!!

Before all of you rant rubbish that obaseki dishonored oshomolie, ask why he did that, he must have seen oshomolie's high SINS.....

That house at No 10 okoro tun will be recovered back to the Nigerian Police...

Any police here to take up the matter?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by Ajimusty2: 7:08am On May 31, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by DexterousOne(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2020
ProfDview1:
Okay. Oshomole is giving u mind abi

Biaf.raud 30th anniversary..... God heal the grieve of 3 million innocent people that died due to their leader agbari ojukwu selfishness and lack of wisdom...

My people perish for lack of wisdom is a simple definition for Ojukwu and the massacre of 3 million Igbos... Those were the real Igbos..

The current set of igbos we have now are egboes...... Most of them were adopted into igboe family but their real parents are from the north.... Mind you, they traffic women into the yeast for prostitution after that, they sell the baby out to an igbo family...

Those kids turned out to be the current generation of Igbos... The ones with hausa mothers but sold into igbo family... They are the online warriors

What is this foolish person talking about?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by Nobody: 8:13am On May 31, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this foolish person talking about?
The truth
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere by adekolaelect(m): 11:07am On May 31, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
No politician is my man.I don't like thieves personally .. We know how politics is in this country,so I'm not predicting ,I'm only saying what will happen.. Seems you were in another planet,when Oshiomole used inec in the previous elections..
OK sir so party chairman is the one controlling Inec now in Nigeria but who's was in control of Inec when Oyo,Rivers and other states was declared for PDP then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Displays Certificates Of Obaseki, Others / Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared / 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.