Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Accidental Fury - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Accidental Fury (214 Views)

FEMINIST" WHERE IS YOUR BEAUTIFUL FURY? Empowering Our Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accidental Fury by Pearlla(f): 2:52am On May 30, 2020
Sun kim: i was working around the house just to know if everything was okay, suddenly i heard some kind of sound from the store room, this made me afraid since it was already 12 kst(korean~time) i became afraid until i summon'd courage and went near the store room, at the side layed a mob stick-i took the mob stick and opened the door gently i peep'd inside cautiously, the room was so dark till i look'd deep and saw something approaching to me, i struggled to locate the bulb switch but it came faster and this time with speed to me--i had no choice, i hit the dark-figured thing on it's head very hardly, it fell down and scream'd i finally located the switch on the wall-i switched it on-lo and behold the "DARK-FIGURED CREATURE" was my innocent "UNCLE"
Ooopps

Re: Accidental Fury by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chineke

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop Your Potentials For Greatness / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins 3 Weeks Apart After 16 Years I Miracle Babies / Friend Finder X Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.