Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

#aderichardss Thread - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #aderichardss Thread (700 Views)

Quotes By Aderichardss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#aderichardss Thread by Ademolag(m): 4:54am On May 30, 2020
Introducing #aderichardss thread.

A free to air broadcast of quotes, poems, articles, short stories, commentaries, memes and so on by #aderichardss.

Visit us today at pages77.
Re: #aderichardss Thread by Ademolag(m): 4:56am On May 30, 2020
Go!

Re: #aderichardss Thread by Ademolag(m): 1:29am On Jun 11, 2020
More quotes

Re: #aderichardss Thread by Ademolag(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2020
More

Re: #aderichardss Thread by Ademolag(m): 6:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Here

Re: #aderichardss Thread by Ademolag(m): 2:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Poetry by #aderichardss

Re: #aderichardss Thread by Ademolag(m): 3:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Dear You,

I believe you are faring well. If so, remember that it can only be God. So therefore, never forget to be grateful.

In the past weeks, I've been taking my time to observe a small town that is speedily approaching development and civilization. I looked and I saw how the development and civilization is gradually wiping out the moral and cultural values in this town. I do not deny the fact that I saw the advantages but I'm alarmed by the disadvantages I mentioned above. In the town, I noticed a steady decline of decent dressing, mutual respect, respect for elders, honesty, love, care, hardwork, morality and what have you. I pondered over it, then I realised that they are simply the dangers that accompanies prosperity.
I contrast this to the story of the Israelites. Israelites were just some slaves in Egypt who God took to the promised land and made them free men and women ( not only that, He also made them rich and powerful) but what happened? The dangers of prosperity crept into their lives. Their lifestyle began to evolve gradually from Godliness to Godlessness. Before the reign of Solomon was over, Israelites had gone into idolatry. A lot of evil began to creep into the society and the presence of God gradually declined. And what was the result? They went back into slavery again!!!!!

My dear, the absence of God is called death. Death is not just when a person dies physically. Death is when you look at your society and find money rituals, prostitution, indecency, orgies, rich jobless people and a church that tells you that grace covers all these things.

Sincerely yours,
#aderichardss Outreach

(1) (Reply)

Content Creators Needed / Osu’s Happiness - A Short Story, by Chatinent / So Scary!�the Black Alien Man!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.