Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus (18893 Views)

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus / Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by Naija246: 8:24am On May 30, 2020
Nigga shut the f**k up!
Why was bill gates kicked out of India nine years ago if his vaccines are harmless? undecided
Why does the US law give immunity to vaccine companies if their products do no harm?!
Why have vaccines companies like GlaxoSmithKline paid over 50 million dollars as compensation to families that were injured because of their vaccines?!!
You guys just claim to be educated but you don't know shit!!
You claim to work in the medical field but I'm surprised that you aren't aware of simple facts like this.
kikero:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don't know how vaccines work.

By the way, I work in medicine. As part of my degree, I had to take a course in immunology.

If vaccines were 'sterilizing people'...how come Nigeria's population went from 88.9 million in 1991, the year in which we had vaccine coverage of 80% nationwide (and in 1990 it was better) to 200 million today?

Vaccine was not sterilizing people eh?

Better stop listening to conspiracy theories. Your life would be better. The fact that most people are vaccinated including you is why we don't have diseases like polio and diphtheria ravaging this country...and polio affects adults too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by Siapu: 8:29am On May 30, 2020
[s]
post=90110039:

The health of all Nigerians come first before any political shenanigans.

Health is Wealth.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by byinks(f): 8:31am On May 30, 2020
kikero:

1.Well, the covid19 vaccine might not work at all. The thing is, researchers don't know enough about the virus ...for all we know it may have strains and substrains....
.)

This one honest thing you've said and I commend you for that.
British immunologists, the honest ones have described how difficult making a vaccine to protect the upper airway can be... virtually impossible.
It's like trying to vaccinate the skin from infection

So it's either the vaccine won't work at all or people will be vaccinated with something other than covid 19 vaccine.
The whole idea of a vaccine for coronavirus is simply disingenuous and filled with ulterior motive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:35am On May 30, 2020
Naija246:
[b]Nigga shut the f**k up!

My, that's mighty decent of you, good sir.

Why was bill gates kicked out of India nine years ago if his vaccines are harmless? undecided

Oh, you mean the vaccine trial for human papiloma virus. It was halted after seven girls died. And investigations done showed the deaths were not due to the vaccine (Reuters article on the issue)

Why does the US law give immunity to vaccine companies if their products do no harm?!

Because they don't for the most part..the benefits outwiegh the risks (Before Polio vaccines came on line, the US used to have polio epidemics that killed thousands, and maimed thousands.).

Why have vaccines companies like GlaxoSmithKline paid over 50 million dollars as compensation to families that were injured because of their vaccines?!!

GSK payments were for its diabetes drug (Avandia) and several other drugs. Not vaccines

You guys just claim to be educated but you don't know shit!!
You claim to work in the medical field but I'm surprised that you aren't aware of simple facts like this.
[/b]

Well, thank you for letting me know about them
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by Naija246: 8:36am On May 30, 2020
The guy nah fool don't reply him.
Some people just take whatever information they read without examning it.
He claims to work in the medical field but doesn't know that vaccine companies have been lobbying for years so the government will give them immunity;now tell me why would a supposedly "harmless" product need immunity? grin
In the United States, once you sue a vaccine company, the government represents them in Court meaning you're actually suing your own government that is supposed to protect you!!! grin
byinks:

That bill is evil period.
Take your gates of hell vaccine if you wish.
Some people don't want it. Respect that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by udemzyudex(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2020
post=90110039:

Health is Wealth.

Did you take your time to read everything in that bill?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by udemzyudex(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2020
Gracealone:
Our lawmakers picked up the infectious Disease Act, 1977 of Singapore, which does not practice democracy in a way that any progressive would admire, then copied everything but the name of the country.

And that's what we get from world's most expensive legislature.

LOL.. Imagine the kind of power the bill is giving police, our Nigerian police for that matter.

I use to think that man is smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by panpan(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2020
darediamond:
Also, so you all Remember a WhatApp audio message in circulation exposing Buhari's and some African Leaders involvement in Corona Virus. In that Whatapp audio message, it was Revealed that Buhari as been paid by the Actual movers of COVID-19.

I didn't get the WhatsApp audio message. Is the message still available anywhere?
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by FatherJP(m): 8:58am On May 30, 2020
post=90110039:

Health is Wealth.

Does this comment of yours make any sense to you with regards to what you quoted and the topic of the thread ?

You quoted a comment about a bill signed into law in which the president has issued an Executive order on same issue and this is what you have to comment.

Let us even say you commented based on the topic, please tell, I pray you, how do we relate your comment with the topic ?

I mean no disrespect, just confused on your comment.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:08am On May 30, 2020
Emmacolinho:
I dedicate this FTC to our brothers and sisters that lost their lives during the Biafra war and those that have died for refusing to go against their faith may their souls rest in peace.

May 30 we cannot forget. RIP Umunnem please don't attack this comment its my choice and it was typed with a heavy heart you can choose to either like it or ignore.
As a proud biafran i agree with you.
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:35am On May 30, 2020
chatinent:
Nigeria is worst than hell. NP: Pity, by Timaya.

Has he been to hell?
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by Harrisonwo(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2020
if Nigeria legislators were serious, both house constitution review committees should only be made up of lawyers n headed by a seasoned/in the know lawyer instead of party affliction
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by Originalsly: 11:58am On May 30, 2020
Gracealone:

Our lawmakers picked up the infectious Disease Act, 1977 of Singapore, which does not practice democracy in a way that any progressive would admire, then copied everything but the name of the country.

And that's what we get from world's most expensive legislature.

Hmmm....... so that's where it came from.... I knew it was not local.
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by boyjo: 12:48pm On May 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Sunday Aborisade and Raphael Ede

https://punchng.com/infectious-diseases-bill-more-dangerous-than-coronavirus-says-ekweremadu-faults-buharis-executive-order-10/

God bless you Ike Ekweremadu for speaking out.
We are not cows to be bought and sold to the highest bidder from other Countries, solely for personal monetary gains.

Political positions are transient.

Any politician who attempts to sell Nigerians for monetary gains will have his children and grand children go down the path of death first.
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by Xuxu208: 3:21pm On May 30, 2020
kikero:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don't know how vaccines work.

By the way, I work in medicine. As part of my degree, I had to take a course in immunology.So, I have an idea of how vaccines work. They cannot sterilize anyone, or make anyone sick.

(By the way, because many Northern leaders believed in that thing in 2005, thousands of children paid the price as a result. In Nigeria)

If vaccines were 'sterilizing people'...how come Nigeria's population went from 88.9 million in 1991, the year in which we had vaccine coverage of 80% nationwide (and in 1990 it was better) to 200 million today?

Vaccine was not sterilizing people eh?

Better stop listening to conspiracy theories. Your life would be better. The fact that most people are vaccinated including you is why we don't have diseases like polio and diphtheria ravaging this country...and polio affects adults too.

What do you have to say about what is written on these links: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12346214/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12286012/, https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news/ethical-questions-surround-vaccine-reduce-fertility

I'm glad you said you only had an idea of how vaccines work, now go and do more research so you know.....smh
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 30, 2020
Xuxu208:

What do you have to say about what is written on these links:
I'm glad you said you only had an idea of how vaccines work, now go and do more research so you know.....smh

1.First, the thing is designed for one purpose and one purpose alone, to prevent fertility via immunologic means

2.It isn't designed for children, and won't be given to infants, it's designed for adults who want to use a form of contraception

3.The vaccines are not widely available anyway, and if they were, they won't be given to children

4.It has nothing to do with covid research.

5.The type of vaccine, the HcG vaccine again is not widely available. If it was available in 1992 as you said from your first two posts, the world's population should have been falling drastically. That it isn't shows your conspiracy theory has hones.

You should stop reading conspiracy theories. Come back when you have proof that any of the covid vaccines is being designed with infertility in mind...actual proof.

P.S None of the liknks you sent me were ACTUAL research papers showing ACTUAL research which shows that the vaccines made women PERMANENTLY INFERTILE....with end result of REDUCTION IN POPULAITON...instead you gave me three opinion pieces. Get me an actual research paper.

PS2...In India, the vaccine referred to in one of your links inhibited fertility for 3-4 years, and the women were able to get fertile again after 4 years. IUCD's do a better job than that.

PS3.Medical trials are carried out with a lot of ethics. Pfizer psid heavily for doing a trial without ethics in Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 30, 2020
byinks:

This one honest thing you've said and I commend you for that.
British immunologists, the honest ones have described how difficult making a vaccine to protect the upper airway can be... virtually impossible.
It's like trying to vaccinate the skin from infection

So it's either the vaccine won't work at all or people will be vaccinated with something other than covid 19 vaccine.
The whole idea of a vaccine for coronavirus is simply disingenuous and filled with ulterior motive.

Let's wait for the trial results . But as I said, the vaccines may not work.Then again they may

Also, the era of trials being used to give people stuff that they know nothing about is gone. Many companies have paid the price for doing that in the past.

And really stop all these conspiracy theories. You guys were saying the same thing about ebola research, and about Zika research. Nothing happened.

If the vaccine works, it is a win win for all. It won't be used to implant chips (that needs a bigger needle than that used for vaccine), or impair fertility, or mind control.
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by Hexane1: 6:16pm On May 30, 2020
This man is so intelligent and enlightened yet grossly self centred and self serving.He has benefited so much from the national cake yet a little or no impact on his constituent or tribe
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by darediamond(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2020
panpan:

I didn't get the WhatsApp audio message. Is the message still available anywhere?
It was shared with me couple of weeks ago. Though now deleted along with other eye-opening ones against COVID-19 and it planners.
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by darediamond(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2020
AntiWailer:

LOL. They called Dino to back down, who did they call in China and USA and other countries battling corona virus ?

You have PHD in ignorance.
You have your thought to yourself alone.
Keep receiving yourself.
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by boyjo: 8:02pm On May 30, 2020
Seetto:
There is cocoyam in Madagascar..
Care to explain?
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by boyjo: 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
darediamond:

This people are bent on achieving there aim of ONE WORLD ORDER or Government and coupled with the Fact that they have Labeled Nigeria as a "Strategic Country" and or "Regional Super Power" more concentration; amidst other Activations , is on us by This Murderers.

Care to explain why they call us these?
Cc: Odb2
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by darediamond(m): 5:44am On May 31, 2020
boyjo:

Care to explain why they call us these?
Cc: Odb2
Oro Po Ninu Iwe Kobo!
But to summarize, Your "Youth-filled" Population, Massive Human(Natually Endowed in Knowledge) and Natural Resources, Millitary etc makes Nigeria to them A Strategic Country and yes a Potential Regional Super-Power status She as even shown to be in the days of ECOMOG.

We Nigerians sees ourselves low but they the World Controller don't.
What do you think makes U.S.A basically outshines Russia Militarily? It is the USA Population which reflects in her Military's Population too.

Despite bad leaders problem we are having, Nigeria still do exert power over some Africans countries whether big or Small. An example of this is the recent Border Closure before Corona pandemic.
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by boyjo: 8:37pm On May 31, 2020
darediamond:

Oro Po Ninu Iwe Kobo!
But to summarize, Your "Youth-filled" Population, Massive Human(Natually Endowed in Knowledge) and Natural Resources, Millitary etc makes Nigeria to them A Strategic Country and yes a Potential Regional Super-Power status She as even shown to be in the days of ECOMOG.

We Nigerians sees ourselves low but they the World Controller don't.
What do you think makes U.S.A basically outshines Russia Militarily? It is the USA Population which reflects in her Military's Population too.

Despite bad leaders problem we are having, Nigeria still do exert power over some Africans countries whether big or Small. An example of this is the recent Border Closure before Corona pandemic.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus by darediamond(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2020
boyjo:

Okay, thanks.
You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders RMAFC To Fix Salaries Of NASS Members To Reflect Economic Realities / Miss Nigeria 2023: Shaibu Congratulates Edo-born Sectra Okundaye / AnambraDecides: APC Rejects Election Result, Alleges Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.