Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

BREAKING: Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, Is Dead. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING: Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, Is Dead. (300 Views)

Breaking: Hours After Baru's Death, President Buhari Reconstitute NNPC Board / Former NNPC GMD Makanti Baru Dies / $9.8m Scandal:trouble For Ex–nnpc GMD, Andrew Yakubu,efcc Tenders Fresh Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, Is Dead. by Tintinnoty(m): 8:18am On May 30, 2020
The immediate past Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Maikanti Baru, is dead.

Baru’s death was announced by the current GMD of the corporation, Mele Kyari, on Saturday morning.

The former NNPC boss was said to have died late last night.

In a tweet via his official Twitter handle, Kyari described his predecessor as a brother, friend and mentor.

He said, “My brother, my friend and my mentor, Dr. Kachalla Baru, immediate past GMD of NNPC died late last night.

“He was of exemplary character and disposition. May Allah forgive him and have mercy upon him” Kyari twitted.

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-former-nnpc-gmd-maikanti-baru-is-dead/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Re: BREAKING: Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, Is Dead. by mamaafrik(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2020
The way angel of Death is Targeting people mainly from the semi arid region of the country is alarming.

Mod., front page pls
Re: BREAKING: Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, Is Dead. by bskyb(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2020
mamaafrik:
The way angel of Death is Targeting people mainly from the semi arid region of the country is alarming.

Mod., front page pls

Imagine if a Northerner posted this and he replaces "semi-arid" with "southern " or "rain forest".
We are all humans first before any other thing
Re: BREAKING: Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, Is Dead. by cardoso514: 8:49am On May 30, 2020
bskyb:

Imagine if a Northerner posted this and he replaces "semi-arid" with "southern " or "rain forest".
Calling it Semi arid s a sign of respect, it mellows the sigma associated with Coro!
Re: BREAKING: Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, Is Dead. by mamaafrik(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2020
bskyb:

you are an hypocrite who hate being told the truth.
Can you atleast enlighten me on the lie in my statement,if you can't just shut it
Re: BREAKING: Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, Is Dead. by bskyb(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2020
cardoso514:

Calling it Semi arid s a sign of respect, it mellows the sigma associated with Coro!

Whenever we complain about racism, let's remember that ethnocentricm and ethnic supremacy at the expense of all others is even worse.
A racist caucasian calls Black Africans monkeys, the "monkey" in turn feels superior and calls a fellow "monkey" a cow. Very wise indeed. That's exactly the way to develop and have harmony. Well done to all those doing this. One day, I hope we all wake up and realise no one gains from these insults.
Re: BREAKING: Former NNPC GMD, Maikanti Baru, Is Dead. by bskyb(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2020
cardoso514:

Coro is another story for another day. When will we learn? Honestly, I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

The Efficacy Of His Presence. / One Million Boys Gang Leader Killed By Oyo State Police Command In Ibadan Video / Netgear Extender Setup Support +1-888-245-4797

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.