Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

(7). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (7). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. (183 Views)

Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(7). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by Revadebola: 8:39am On May 30, 2020
(7). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

Some years ago, I heard a true life story of a Christian brother.

He narrated that anytime he had a major breakthrough ahead of him, then he will have a particular dream.

In his dream, he will see a black goat tied down to a tree.

The goat will make efforts and struggle to be free, but all efforts and struggle are all in vain.

When he woke up from the dreams, his breakthrough opportunities eluded him.

This brother said, this was always the pattern of the dream, anytime there was a big open door before him.

He prayed and fasted on his own, but the dream defied all his efforts.

Then he contacted a deliverance and prophetic minister.

He was given prophetic instructions.

Immediately he obeyed the instructions.
He had another dream and in the dream, he saw the same black goat dead.

The following day of the dream, his uncle from the village, travelled down to see this brother.

The uncle accused him of killing his goat.
The brother told him that he didn't know what he was talking about.

His uncle then confessed , that when the brother was born, he went and consulted diabolical oracle about the destiny of the brother.

And he was told by divination that the brother will be the greatest in their clan.

Because of jealousy, the uncle didn't want the brother to fulfill God's destiny.

He then used the black goat to represent the brother and tied him down by diabolical and occult powers, so as not to attain God's destiny for his life.

That was the black goat appearing in the brother's dream to hinder his destiny and breakthrough opportunities.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM THE STORY.

1. Don't ignore your dreams again.

2. Your dreams could be the cause of your problems.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me, someone is reading this post : you are struggling so much to succeed, but you are not getting corresponding results.

Someone else is there, all your colleagues and mates have left you behind in life progress.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in the over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good, I tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030 for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030
Re: (7). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by Beedude(m): 8:43am On May 30, 2020
Pls what is the title of this MOVIE ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (7). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by gobuchinny: 8:54am On May 30, 2020
Revadebola:
(7). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

Some years ago, I heard a true life story of a Christian brother.

He narrated that anytime he had a major breakthrough ahead of him, then he will have a particular dream.

In his dream, he will see a black goat tied down to a tree.

The goat will make efforts and struggle to be free, but all efforts and struggle are all in vain.

When he woke up from the dreams, his breakthrough opportunities eluded him.

This brother said, this was always the pattern of the dream, anytime there was a big open door before him.

He prayed and fasted on his own, but the dream defied all his efforts.

Then he contacted a deliverance and prophetic minister.

He was given prophetic instructions.

Immediately he obeyed the instructions.
He had another dream and in the dream, he saw the same black goat dead.

The following day of the dream, his uncle from the village, travelled down to see this brother.

The uncle accused him of killing his goat.
The brother told him that he didn't know what he was talking about.

His uncle then confessed , that when the brother was born, he went and consulted diabolical oracle about the destiny of the brother.

And he was told by divination that the brother will be the greatest in their clan.

Because of jealousy, the uncle didn't want the brother to fulfill God's destiny.

He then used the black goat to represent the brother and tied him down by diabolical and occult powers, so as not to attain God's destiny for his life.

That was the black goat appearing in the brother's dream to hinder his destiny and breakthrough opportunities.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM THE STORY.

1. Don't ignore your dreams again.

2. Your dreams could be the cause of your problems.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me, someone is reading this post : you are struggling so much to succeed, but you are not getting corresponding results.

Someone else is there, all your colleagues and mates have left you behind in life progress.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in the over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good, I tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030 for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030

apostate grin. is this d gospel Yahshua asked you to preach. to be interpreting dreams? what's difference btw u n ur village chief priests grin. kontinu mr dream interpreter. children of apostates

(1) (Reply)

Naija Gangsters Wana Be Ikorodu Boiz Mimicking. / (ANSWER THIS)proove you are not a church bench warmer,church goer / Let's Settle This Matter: Why Do Muslims Shorten The Tasleem As "Aslm, Slm, Sww"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.