Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community (3479 Views)

Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / IPOB: Lady And 7 Others Killed And Many Arrested As Army Storms IPOB (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by Dilijingsly(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2020
Nigerian Army storms the venue of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB In Odioko community in Ahoda west Igweocha. Arrested more than seven Biafrans and took them to an unknown destination, placed the women on house arrest.
These are men and women that gathered to observe the candle night for the remembrance of fallen Biafran heroes and heroines.
From Family Writes, Rivers State.
https://dilimp3.com.ng/nigerian-army-storms-the-venue-of-ipob-in-odioko-community/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by Emmacolinho(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2020
Biafra MUST come

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by slimfit1(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2020
Must you show everything you do? By wearing Biafran colour they go underground you too underground
Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by Nobody: 9:11am On May 30, 2020
Na where ground soft nai fowl dey like dig.

undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by jarawa: 9:12am On May 30, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by Nobody: 9:15am On May 30, 2020
A stubborn child will surely learn lesson from outside, Biafra turn to joke the day they appoint Kanu as their leader. Kanu better not set foot on home soil or he's will pay dearly for it.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by SLAP44: 9:15am On May 30, 2020
Port Harcourt is in compliance

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by SLAP44: 9:17am On May 30, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Biafra MUST come

We will never give up!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by DanHaske: 9:28am On May 30, 2020
mtcheeeew
news for gullible Igbos
Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by ThatFairGuy: 9:42am On May 30, 2020
SLAP44:

We will never give up!
Hmmmn

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by SLAP44: 9:44am On May 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Hmmmn

Yes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by Nobody: 9:44am On May 30, 2020
slimfit1:
[s]Must you show everything you do? By wearing Biafran colour they go underground you too underground [/s]

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by ThatFairGuy: 9:45am On May 30, 2020
SLAP44:

Yes
Stop spamming every thread with fake pictures of procession

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by Futuragetty: 9:48am On May 30, 2020
May 30th. A date etched in the minds of many. A date that epitomises Nigeria’s loss of innocence. May the war dead, especially the victims of genocide, continue to rest. Moving onward, we say...........never again, ozoemena.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by SLAP44: 9:50am On May 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Stop spamming every thread with fake pictures of procession

Okay, I won't do that again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by ThatFairGuy: 9:53am On May 30, 2020
SLAP44:

Okay, I won't do that again.
You must be the one with dyed hair
Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by gidgiddy: 10:22am On May 30, 2020
On and on we go until we achieve freedom

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by XANDERBOY85: 10:30am On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
A stubborn child will surely learn lesson from outside, Biafra turn to joke the day they appoint Kanu as their leader. Kanu better not set foot on home soil or he's will pay dearly for it.

Shut up, you this south-south wannabe!

Your fear for Biafra, Mazi Kanu and the prospects of the dissolution of your ATM 'one Nigeria' is so nauseating and pathetic! Your remit on this forum is to try and prevent any coming together...any synergy between Ndigbo and other ethnicities in the Niger-Delta, because you miserable lot know that if the Eastern Region rises and speaks with one voice, you're finished!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by Easternsun2020: 11:00am On May 30, 2020
To the Rivers and south south are not Igbos/Biafrans crew, this is Ahoada West doing something here. Odioko people, Respect!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by Area4Area: 11:12am On May 30, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Your fear for Biafra, Mazi Kanu and the prospects of the dissolution of your ATM 'one Nigeria' is so nauseating and pathetic! Your remit on this forum is to try and prevent any coming together...any synergy between Ndigbo and other ethnicities in the Niger-Delta, because you miserable lot know that if the Eastern Region rises and speaks with one voice, you're finished!
Did the person you quoted mention Niger Delta and why are you so fixated on the attaché by force? If you know you can't get Biafra on your own without attaching Niger Delta, just say it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by SLAP44: 11:21am On May 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You must be the one with dyed hair

No, that guy is my yoruba friend. A good musician. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by XANDERBOY85: 12:14pm On May 30, 2020
Area4Area:
Did the person you quoted mention Niger Delta and why are you so fixated on the attaché by force? If you know you can't get Biafra on your own without attaching Niger Delta, just say it.

It doesn't strike you as being two-faced and hypocritical when you ask me, a Igbo man from Ndoni in Rivers state, why i'm doing 'attache-by-force' with other ethnic groups in the Niger Delta, yet you and your murderous ilk have shed innocent blood to do attache-by-force with Ndigbo in your cursed 'one Nigeria'? Who between us does the tag 'attache-by-force' actually fit?

I've said how you scumbags have forcibly attached yourselves to Ndigbo and other ethnicities that want out. Now care to tell us how Ndigbo will go about forcing other ethnic groups in the Niger Delta to leave with them?

Who we choose to align with to achieve our aims is none of your fuc/king business mate! You'd do well to focus on how your leeching, jihadist and Igbo hating ass will survive when your ATM goes kaput!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by Area4Area: 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

It doesn't strike you as being two-faced and hypocritical when you ask me, a Igbo man from Ndoni in Rivers state, why i'm doing 'attache-by-force' with other ethnic groups in the Niger Delta, yet you and your murderous ilk have shed innocent blood to do attache-by-force with Ndigbo in your cursed 'one Nigeria'? Who between us does the tag 'attache-by-force' actually fit?

I've said how you scumbags have forcibly attached yourselves to Ndigbo and other ethnicities that want out. Now care to tell us how Ndigbo will go about forcing other ethnic groups in the Niger Delta to leave with them?

Who we choose to align with to achieve our aims is none of your fuc/king business mate! You'd do well to focus on how your leeching, jihadist and Igbo hating ass will survive when your ATM goes kaput!
As usual with them, insults if they have nothing useful to say, we all are Ndoni too.
Attaché by force.
Cry till thy kingdom come, your Biafra under Kanu or IPOB is dead on arrival.
Start crying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by AhoadaRivers: 12:39pm On May 30, 2020
Dilijingsly:
Nigerian Army storms the venue of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB In Odioko community in Ahoda west Igweocha. Arrested more than seven Biafrans and took them to an unknown destination, placed the women on house arrest.
These are men and women that gathered to observe the candle night for the remembrance of fallen Biafran heroes and heroines.
From Family Writes, Rivers State.
https://dilimp3.com.ng/nigerian-army-storms-the-venue-of-ipob-in-odioko-community/

We the people of Ahoada are watching keenly.

I thought yoruba imposters like dukeprince50 claimed we hate Biafra.

I dey laugh.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by ThatFairGuy: 12:40pm On May 30, 2020
SLAP44:

No, that guy is my yoruba friend. A good musician. grin
Nahhhh, wetin he wan do with Biafra. lie small abeg cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by Tranquillity360: 12:46pm On May 30, 2020
God bless All lovers of freedom

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by AhoadaRivers: 12:48pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Bloody yoruba imposter, I told you that my land in Rivers is a core Biafran stronghold you dey deceive your fellow yoruba skulls.

Carry your big yoruba head come remove the Biafran flags wey dey our land make we use slap clear that your useless yoruba tribal mark.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 30, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Bloody yoruba imposter, I told you that my land in Rivers is a core Biafran stronghold you dey deceive your fellow yoruba skulls.

Carry big yoruba head come remove the Biafran flags wey dey our land make we use slap clear that your useless yoruba tribal mark.

If truely you're the son of the soil, put Biafra flag there and see what will happen, if you so much love ibos, go and join their five padlock state lol
Re: Nigerian Army Storms The Venue Of IPOB In Odioko Community by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 30, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Where is the synergy? Where is the one voice? we're different from Kanu gullible minions and followers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambazonian Boys’ Step Up Action Near Cross River Border, Screen Nigerians / Senator Smart Adeyemi Kneels Down For Yahaya Bello (picture) / Nigeria's Next President Will Be A Southern Christian - Bashir El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.