Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth (7840 Views)

5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature / Animal Newborns, What They Look Like(Photos) / UNN Gave Me Animal Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by sinkhole: 1:51pm On May 30, 2020
Shukusheka:
If humans were like this, we won't be at the top of the chain on this planet. Love and hate have their own different purposes, the same wars we love to condemn was what fuelled major technological advancement we all enjoy.
Bros, don't just believe things you read o.
That great uncle said, "Mr follow follow, do not follow book o, read am go your waaaay"
Capybaras are rodents, they eat as rodents and breed as rodents. If they get to your farm they will eat all your rice paddy and render you hungry.
Other animals hunt them for food, anaconda, python, crocodiles etc!
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by sinkhole: 1:58pm On May 30, 2020
IamMichael:

The only thing war fuels is technological advancements in weapons of mass destruction and millions of deaths.

If all the trillions of dollars spent in developing weapons of destruction and footing war bills are channeled into making the world a better place, people will be vacating on Mars by now!

grin
even angels dey fight war, why should we humans not fight war then?
There is always war in heaven, hence same must occur on earth.
Better develop your war tools before others will take you over. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by ukaface(f): 2:00pm On May 30, 2020
The animal looks funny though
Mouse looking,but bigger+ pig kinda shape+ funny feet
Weird though.
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by IamMichael(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2020
sinkhole:
even angels dey fight war, why should we humans not fight war then?
There is always war in heaven, hence same must occur on earth.
Better develop your war tools before others will take you over. cool cool cool
Lol...
Abeg o... Mind as you dey talk war online o, before you will get some personal visit from the you know who! grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by Shukusheka(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2020
sinkhole:
Bros, don't just believe things you read o.
That great uncle said, "Mr follow follow, do not follow book o, read am go your waaaay"
Capybaras are rodents, they eat as rodents and breed as rodents. If they get to your farm they will eat all your rice paddy and render you hungry.
Other animals hunt them for food, anaconda, python, crocodiles etc!
Ofcourse Capybaras are rodents and rodents are prey animal to predators and pest to humans, I know this na. The crux of our discussion is about how Capybaras social behaviour with other animals in their class and why humans should imitate same behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by Shukusheka(m): 2:14pm On May 30, 2020
IamMichael:

The only thing war fuels is technological advancements in weapons of mass destruction and millions of deaths.

If all the trillions of dollars spent in developing weapons of destruction and footing war bills are channeled into making the world a better place, people will be vacating on Mars by now!

grin
Bro, wars tend to accelerate technological development to adapt tools for the purpose of solving specific military needs. Later, these military tools tend to evolve into non-military devices e.g the Internet, microwave oven, stealth aircraft technology etc. Humans didn't attain this level of civilization without the help of conflict.
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by IamMichael(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2020
Shukusheka:
Bro, wars tend to accelerate technological development to adapt tools for the purpose of solving specific military needs. Later, these military tools tend to evolve into non-military devices e.g the Internet, microwave oven, stealth aircraft technology etc. Humans didn't attain this level of civilization without the help of conflict.
I'm not doubting what you are saying. It's fact, so it can't be argued.

What I'm telling you is that war is in no way advancing humans at all. For every 1 good technology that comes as a result of war, thousands of better technology, human resources, and any attained development is destroyed.
Is like a one foot forward, 1,000,000 steps backwards!
Think of all the million's of people killed in useless wars, think of the million's of ideas that died with them.

1 Like

Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by Lumidee007(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2020
For sale
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by Shukusheka(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2020
IamMichael:

I'm not doubting what you are saying. It's fact, so it can't be argued.

What I'm telling you is that war is in no way advancing humans at all. For every 1 good technology that comes as a result of war, thousands of better technology, human resources, and any attained development is destroyed.
Is like a one foot forward, 1,000,000 steps backwards!
Think of all the million's of people killed in useless wars, think of the million's of ideas that died with them.
I agree with you.
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by IamMichael(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2020
Shukusheka:
I agree with you.
Alright bro... cheesy
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by Rickmann: 3:39pm On May 30, 2020
IamMichael:

If the animal kingdom were a school, this chap would be the most popular student in every class.

How come it didn't make friends with lions and tigers?
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by IamMichael(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2020
Rickmann:

How come it didn't make friends lions and tigers?
It is impossible to be friends with everyone bro.

1 Like

Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by Vejin(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2020
Blakjewelry:
I was expecting to see wild pictures not arrangee
as in eeh
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by MrFourSHIRTS: 4:17pm On May 30, 2020
Crocodile doesn't play with any animal not even a hippopotamus that they both live in the same water
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by Blakjewelry(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
HQuadreal:

Arangee with crocodile too, fear God na?
did you just use your face as a memes
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by HQuadreal: 4:41pm On May 30, 2020
Blakjewelry:
did you just use your face as a memes

Jamb question...

Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by etrange: 4:50pm On May 30, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Are you a Vet?

He is. (I'm assuming "vet" here is the slang for "pervert" )
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by etrange: 4:52pm On May 30, 2020
Some photoshop works there but cool...

Actually, a lot of photoshop works.
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by aegis86: 5:15pm On May 30, 2020
CALL NOW!!!

Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by Icezikagu(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2020

undecided grin They can neva b kept at home cos u cant tell me they dont harm at all
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by Marideeya(f): 5:23pm On May 30, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Dem go still chop for my country

Walahi
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 30, 2020
Awwww, how sweet.
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by franklingud(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2020
Capy capy make you no capy that thing come naija oo!!

Na inside pot e go end.
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by IamMichael(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2020
franklingud:
Capy capy make you no capy that thing come naija oo!!

Na inside pot e go end.
grin
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by joinnow: 6:36pm On May 30, 2020
IamMichael:
[/b]

If the animal kingdom were a school, this chap would be the most popular student in every class.

Capybara are the favourite food of anacondas, one of the largest types of snakes in the world. A lot of creatures find capybaras tasty it seems, including jaguars, eagles, piranha, pumas and ocelots. People sometimes eat capybaras too, in [b]Venezuela
it's traditional before Easter.
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by MJBOLT: 7:12pm On May 30, 2020
green anacondas dey chop dem like mad grin
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 30, 2020
Blakjewelry:
I was expecting to see wild pictures not arrangee

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjsly9DidLE
Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by hahn(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
World's biggest rodent. Better bush meat. No sane person should have it as a pet, the day it decides to bite the person, that's the day it ends for the person.

World's friendliest peppersoup grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by MJBOLT: 8:14pm On May 30, 2020
hahn:

World's friendliest peppersoup grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth by Chommybaby(f): 11:16pm On May 30, 2020
So cute!!!

Wish I can see one live!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag's Direct Entry Requirements? / Federal Poly Offa 2012/2013 ADMISSION IS OUT / How Much Do Banks Currently Pay In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.