Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

A Must Read! - The Right Use Of These Three Apps Is More Than Any University Deg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Must Read! - The Right Use Of These Three Apps Is More Than Any University Deg (282 Views)

Catholics Fault Makurdi University Students’ Use Of Clerical Robes For Ceremony / Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers of Any University (PDF) / Please, Can Someone With B-tech Apply For M-sc In Any University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read! - The Right Use Of These Three Apps Is More Than Any University Deg by autossvincent: 9:48am On May 30, 2020
What Really Is Education, And Who Really Is A Graduate? In this post, i will answer the above question and clear your misunderstanding about the difference between a degree and education. And also, which is most important. And at the end of this article, it's your choice to choose between a degree or education.

I finished high school in the year 2004 at the age of 17 and the next thing was to get to the university. Being the great student I was, I wanted to go to one of the best universities in my country but my family members won't let me. Some said that I was not good enough, others said since I was a sickly boy, traveling a long distance away from home could be dangerous. Anyways, I ended up in a polytechnic but after 3 years in the polytechnic, I decided that I was never going to continue with anything call schooling, even though everyone I know hates that idea because, in my country, a degree is a god.

But in today's article, I'm going to be sharing with you something better and more valuable than degrees and none of them is a secret. If you're new here, consider subscribing so that you won't miss other interesting articles like this.

Why is university so overrated?

Almost everywhere in the world, schools and universities are overrated, not because these institutions give education, yes, it's not because of education, but because of the degrees.

Let's get this right.

The honor and worship school gets isn't because it's the source of education, instead, it's because that's the place that has been accredited to issue the decorated paper called certificates. If you argue with this assumption, I'll ask you to close your eyes and imagine that schools and universities stop giving certificates or degrees. What do you think will happen if you're asked to go to a university but there wouldn't be any degree, after all, education is what you
need, right? Since education is what you need and it doesn't live inside a paper, why can't you go to a university and get that education without having any paper to show for it? Now you can see what I'm talking about; nobody would go to university if the university doesn't give degrees. So, the only reason why the university is overrated is because of its degrees.
Period!

Now, is degree important?

Yes, for a few percents of us, maybe for 5 or 10% of people. If you want to be a medical doctor, a lawyer, or anything like that, yes, the degree is important. But for most of us, education, not degree is the most important thing.

Read the full details in http://learningzoneforum.com/index.php?threads/a-must-read-the-right-use-of-these-three-apps-is-more-than-any-university-degree.803/#post-864

(1) (Reply)

Diib Academy Is Organizing A Free Training On I.t(register Now) / Finally!!! Great science videos for students during this lockdown / JAMB 2020 Free Result Checking Portal Re-open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.