Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,714 members, 7,840,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Dream Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretation (193 Views)

Urgent Dream Interpretation Needed / Bullshit Of Dream Interpretation. Nature Of Dreams. / Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation by ayomilore: 10:10am On May 30, 2020
Please what is the meaning of seeing Cutlass and hoe in the dream.

What does it connote when a female enters the room while one is praying?

Thanks.
Re: Dream Interpretation by ikh777: 10:14am On May 30, 2020
ayomilore:
Please what is the meaning of seeing Cutlass and hoe in the dream.

What does it connote when a female enters the room while one is praying?

Thanks.

You are both TOOLS that can complement each other in the VINEYARD OF ZA LORD. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretation by ayomilore: 11:00am On May 30, 2020
was like looking for my lost Cutlass in the dream went to search for it, eventually found it and while coming back saw a hoe which I pick and another Cutlass.

A female coming while praying needs to know the meaning. was praying in the middle of the night when my little daughter woke up and walked to the sitting room.

(1) (Reply)

Odm / Bishop Oyedepo On Giving Of Offerings / � Way Maker, Miracle Worker, Promise Keeper, Light In The Darkness My God That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.