Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

APAPA/LAGOS - Case Study In Fraud - 2020 - Uk/nigeria - Mature Minds Needed. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / APAPA/LAGOS - Case Study In Fraud - 2020 - Uk/nigeria - Mature Minds Needed. (446 Views)

2***CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2013 Toyota Avalon****Kakaki Autos With Meet3ice / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi / How The 80 Arrested For Fraud by FBI Will affect car sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APAPA/LAGOS - Case Study In Fraud - 2020 - Uk/nigeria - Mature Minds Needed. by UKBobo(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2020
Need some advice on what I can suggest to her to do.

I met a Cameroonian woman (from Amazonia) through work as she has a problem. She works as a nurse in a hospital here in London - and works for her money legitimately, double shifts/weekends etc... - PAYE business. So, the money takes time to build and is not handed to her on a plate. Her mother is from Ibadan originally and has moved back there due to the instability in the English speaking region. Her papa is from Cameroon.

She raised some money and bought two tokonbo cars (Nissan Amira/Toyota Previa)- loaded it with goods inside (fridge,dry goods) and sent it from Tilbury via container ship to Lagos. It left in Sep and she said it arrived in November . I asked her for the ship name, Grande Lagos - Grimaldi (voyage 1909). Overall cost to her £10K (circa 5 million naira)

The shipper is based in Lagos - a guy called Mr. Oluwabusiyi Oluwayemi Oni - 20 Ibido St

However, when it came to clearing (for some reason,SMH) she put a Mr. Abraham down to clear the goods in Lagos. He lives in the UK and should have flown to Lagos to clear the goods. However he did not have money to clear the goods (1.5 million) so , another UK based man, Richard stepped in, flew to Lagos and went to the port to seize the goods, alleging that Abiola Abraham owed him 5 million naira from a previous transaction.

Mr. Oni gave her Abraham's number (in UK now) - he told her that the goods and money are now his and blocked her.
Richard is giving her story but they are still in contact via phone - in UK
Mr Oni is saying that he is trying to find Abraham address details in the UK for her - no movement on that

I asked if she had a transactions trail - through money transferred to accounts, receipts, she has them all.

Personally, I feel that they are all in this hustle together - and she needs army/dss to arrest Mr. Oni to get to the root of this situation. Opinions please...

cc Malvisguy212
cc Justwise

Re: APAPA/LAGOS - Case Study In Fraud - 2020 - Uk/nigeria - Mature Minds Needed. by ThaRealNyke: 8:42pm On May 16, 2021
(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information on Clearing and Forwarding, Import and Export, Air Freight and Sea Cargo delivery with proper documentation at Customs Apapa Wharf, Lagos Nigeria port authority.

Everyone deserves an easy way of Clearing their goods in Wharf Apapa Lagos, Nigeria. From a Container of Tokunbo Cars, New Cars, Trucks, equipment and gadgets, electronics, building materials and all types of goods in vogue at the normal charges.

(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information.
VANLEX GLOBAL EXPRESS NIG. LTD.
Office Address: 21, Complex Office, TINCAN Island, Apapa Lagos.

We are here on Earth to help each other!
Our presences in virtually Sea and Airports in Nigeria have facilitated the increase in our list of clientele far and wide, mainly those importing to Nigeria.

I help the Importers and Exporters with all Customs Brokers services , as well as statutory agencies for the provision of logistics support and documentations of exportation and importation of goods. I render Custom Licensed clearing and Forwarding services.

(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information.
VANLEX GLOBAL EXPRESS NIG. LTD.
Office Address: 21, Complex Office, TINCAN Island, Apapa Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Hyundai Ix35 2013 Regd / 2013 Mercedes-benz G 63 AMG Bullet Proof / 2010 Accident Free Honda Crosstour For 3.4m - 07034485442

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.