Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb (58612 Views)

Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees / BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Urchman200: 2:36pm On May 30, 2020
NekkyCee:
Enough of the complaints. What's the way forward?
who will answer the questions? Is sani ur president? Most of u that have nothing meaningful to contribute is better to keep quiet,not compulsory u must comments on every thread.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by PastorFire: 2:37pm On May 30, 2020
NekkyCee:
Enough of the complaints. What's the way forward?
The way forward is only for us to accept that there is no way forward.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Amotolongbo(f): 2:39pm On May 30, 2020
PigTormentor:

Only a low IQ, delusional, ignoramus shallow empty barrel IPIG will see any rational and logical value in the trash you just posted. You must be one of them. If fits you perfectly.

STFU AND GET LOST.

BYE
These people you mentioned are still far better than you in intellectual reasoning and display, though I’m not one of them.

Go and complete your evolutionary trend before you can engage me,
You are a subanimal, slightly above a protist.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by seguno2: 2:44pm On May 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Sheu Sanni had to go proverbial so that he won’t be arrested and detained for long like the others.

16years of PDP corruption is better than 5years of APC’s “no corruption”

Why don’t you prefer to say that 16 years of PDP prosperity is better than 5 years of APC poverty?
What is stopping you from using the right words

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by PigTormentor: 2:51pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
Amotolongbo:
These people you mentioned are still far better than you in intellectual reasoning and display, though I’m not one of them.

Go and complete your evolutionary trend before you can engage me,
You are a subanimal, slightly above a protist.
[/s]

I have more intellect in just one of my fingers than your whole clan. You neanderthal brainwashed blind pig.
Arguing back and forth with low life scums like you is actually an insult on my intelligence.
Hey grow out of your neanderthal archaic extremely low IQ then find a similar retard like you to engage in a tit for tat. I have discussions with smart, high IQ similar minded humans not Neanderthals that are still mentally stuck in the old stone age.

GTFOH DIMWIT.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by vertueptime: 2:54pm On May 30, 2020
Pdp monumental corruption,revenue driven theft while apc systematic corruption, debt driven theft

Amotolongbo:
Sheu Sanni had to go proverbial so that he won’t be arrested and detained for long like the others.

16years of PDP corruption is better than 5years of APC’s “no corruption”
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by mindtricks: 2:56pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
He tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1266345550112309251?p=v

The king needlesly wasted his four years fighting the enemies of his friends and whipping up a sixteen year old corpse, while in the fifth year the skull of his subjects are mounting up in the outskirts of the palace.

Nothing but the truth!
Old man Pa Buhari has not impressed, not one bit.

PDP and APC is any better?
DEVIL and SATAN which is better?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by NekkyCee(f): 2:57pm On May 30, 2020
Hello Urchman! With all due respect, sir .Complaint never solves anything! We've been complaining for ages. We complain and do nothing. I know you are not satisfied with the performance of this administration, alot of us also feel this way but everyone's hands need to be on deck to solve these issues, from leaders to citizens or followers. Especially we the youths, we should be solution-oriented not problem-oriented. Have we thought about ideas on to how to increase production and export of cash crops like millet, cocoa powder, and palm oil that will create new jobs, increase our Per capita income and GDP? Have you sold that idea to the relevant authorities for review and implementation by the relevant authorities and it was rejected? Or have we thought about designing processes to boost security in the nation? Have we spoken to the members representing our constituency on the idea for adoption? Do we stand for the truth at all times? Even in that little business or job? The message is actually for everyone. It's really not easy but we all have the collective responsibility of making Nigeria a country to be proud of.
Urchman200:
.who will answer the questions? Is sani ur president? Most of u that have nothing meaningful to contribute is better to keep quiet,not compulsory u must comments on every thread.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Mandrake20(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2020
;DThis na one of the matter we need to settle ;DThis na one of the matter we need to settle
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by OgbeniOptional(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2020
Point of correction, Buhari didn't win the last presidential election, he rigged the election. Same thing in osun state, they didn't let us vote in my Area, but all confirmed for APC voted. Although I must say Oyetola is trying judging by the huge debt Aregbe left behind.

paulolee:
real wasted 5 years of his regime bt the crazy thing is that assuming he can still run a 3rd term, some sets of foolish people go still que under hot sun to vote am...don tire 4 naija matter abeg
#stillonthematter....my people abeg how una see this matter oo..as for me i don leave am for supreme court to judge because na oga them matter oo
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Amotolongbo(f): 3:05pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
PigTormentor:

I have more intellect in just one of my fingers than your whole clan. You neanderthal brainwashed blind pig.
Arguing back and forth with low life scums like you is actually an insult on my intelligence.
Hey grow out of your neanderthal archaic extremely low IQ then find a similar retard like you to engage in a tit for tat. I have discussions with smart, high IQ similar minded humans not Neanderthals that are still mentally stuck in the old stone age.

GTFOH DIMWIT.
[/s]you don’t need all these shit copied from somewhere to post here, spamming my mention.
The attributes of your type and genetic makeup are known already, continue struggling with recognition and attention.

What else could be a pig tormentor than Tapeworms and all other protists which you are one.

I can’t waste my vocabulary on you.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by paulolee(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2020
OgbeniOptional:
Point of correction, Buhari didn't win the last presidential election, he rigged the election. Same thing in osun state, they didn't let us vote in my Area, but all confirmed for APC voted. Although I must say Oyetola is trying judging by the huge debt Aregbe left behind.

my guy forget dt story....election is for d best rigger we all kno bt if d country really wants him out, no amount of rigging can stop it...jus take a look lyk wat happened to G.EJ wen e lost na...u tink say himself no try rig am?? jona too knew dt d country have been totally fooled by apc change n even if jona run anoda polls him go still lose...wen ur time is up jus forget am no amount of rigging go help am..u want to tell me dt buhari really needs rigging to win in north??.. if all eastern states and westerners join hands and vote him out, d north cnt help him naa
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by paulolee(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2020
hotspec:
amaechi fingers patience Jonathan ke?
na una media houses naa...still cnt figure out d real message dt they intend passing..
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by paulolee(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2020
coputa:
the masses know the truth,na hunger dey make them dey cast their vote anyhow,them dey even dey count the vote self.
dts d bittee truth and even the proposed e-voting go make matters worst because apart from the fear pf rigging, people would easily sell thier votes and still come online to bash people dt are caught selling and buying votes..
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Lovelive: 3:17pm On May 30, 2020
NekkyCee:
Hello Urchman! With all due respect, sir .Complaint never solves anything! We've been complaining for ages. We complain and do nothing. I know you are not satisfied with the performance of this administration, alot of us also feel this way but everyone's hands need to be on deck to solve these issues, from leaders to citizens or followers. Especially we the youths, we should be solution-oriented not problem-oriented. If we lose hope on our country as youths, I wonder what the future would look like. The message is actually for everyone.

Do your presidiot listen to the masses?
Does he take advice?

The presidiot and the zone B, you people know it all. Keep it up.

The end is near.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by OgbeniOptional(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2020
I like your last statement. The north is Nigeria's problem.

paulolee:

my guy forget dt story....election is for d best rigger we all kno bt if d country really wants him out, no amount of rigging can stop it...jus take a look lyk wat happened to G.EJ wen e lost na...u tink say himself no try rig am?? jona too knew dt d country have been totally fooled by apc change n even if jona run anoda polls him go still lose...wen ur time is up jus forget am no amount of rigging go help am..u want to tell me dt buhari really needs rigging to win in north??.. if all eastern states and westerners join hands and vote him out, d north cnt help him naa
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by ofiko123(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2020
This shehu sanni must be very stupid.. Is he not among the people that supported buhari in his first term as president..
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by NekkyCee(f): 3:28pm On May 30, 2020
I believe we have learnt from this. We should choose visionary and accountable leaders henceforth, and not choosing leaders from a biased standpoint. Or what do you think can remedy the situation?
Lovelive:

Do your presidiot listen to the masses?
Does he take advice?

The presidiot and the zone B, you people know it all. Keep it up.

The end is near.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by NekkyCee(f): 3:36pm On May 30, 2020
I agree! Let's do this in 2023! smiley
Gentlec198:

If only we can stop recycling the old time leaders,as they are old,so is their brain derailing
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by ZooOga: 3:46pm On May 30, 2020
abeg which senator, the duly elected senator of the Kaduna Central Senatorial District, or the senator of Twitter? cheesy

EFCC arrests Senator Shehu Sani

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/370572-efcc-arrests-senator-shehu-sani.html

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by pilatus(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2020
Oil dey the head
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by OKTolu: 3:52pm On May 30, 2020
Hmmmmm na dem dem but don't forget that you are once his asslicker back then
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Urchman200: 4:05pm On May 30, 2020
NekkyCee:
Hello Urchman! With all due respect, sir .Complaint never solves anything! We've been complaining for ages. We complain and do nothing. I know you are not satisfied with the performance of this administration, alot of us also feel this way but everyone's hands need to be on deck to solve these issues, from leaders to citizens or followers. Especially we the youths, we should be solution-oriented not problem-oriented. Have we thought about ideas on to how to increase production and export of cash crops like millet, cocoa powder, and palm oil that will create new jobs, increase our Per capita income and GDP? Have you sold that idea to the relevant authorities for review and implementation by the relevant authorities and it was rejected? Or have we thought about designing processes to boost security in the nation? Have we spoken to the members representing our constituency on the idea for adoption? Do we stand for the truth at all times? Even in that little business or job? The message is actually for everyone. It's really not easy but we all have the collective responsibility of making Nigeria a country to be proud of.
nne I understand u very well, u sound like a party woman, but unfortunately I don't do politics, I have been a progressive minded person right from growing up ,the only president I did not support was Jonathan because of his performance as Bayelsa governor, the function of a leader is the ability to induce subordinate to work with confidence and zeal ,that cannot not be found in Buhari ,a leader suppose to chart the part the followers will follow, I supported Buhari in his first tenure, but today I can confidently say it was a mistake I made,tell Buhari to show the followers the way forward. Not the other way round please, sani is part of the problem that I know for sure because he has the opportunity to make a difference we did not see the sani we are seeing today, Buhari is a monumental failure,he is nothing to be called a leader.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by mindtricks: 4:14pm On May 30, 2020
ofiko123:
This shehu sanni must be very stupid.. Is he not among the people that supported buhari in his first term as president..

He is not necessarily so.
He picked himself up long before now.
Those who truly are, are the ones still under spell.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by mindtricks: 4:17pm On May 30, 2020
ZooOga:
abeg which senator, the duly elected senator of the Kaduna Central Senatorial District, or the senator of Twitter? cheesy

EFCC arrests Senator Shehu Sani

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/370572-efcc-arrests-senator-shehu-sani.html

Still does not make his point false.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by NekkyCee(f): 4:43pm On May 30, 2020
Haahhahaha....no ooo. I'm non-partisan wink I get your point as well,very valid. Let's just hope for the best.
Urchman200:
nne I understand u very well, u sound like a party woman, but unfortunately I don't do politics, I have been a progressive minded person right from growing up ,the only president I did not support was Jonathan because of his performance as Bayelsa governor, the function of a leader is the ability to induce subordinate to work with confidence and zeal ,that cannot not be found in Buhari ,a leader suppose to chart the part the followers will follow, I supported Buhari in his first tenure, but today I can confidently say it was a mistake I made,tell Buhari to show the followers the way forward. Not the other way round please, sani is part of the problem that I know for sure because he has the opportunity to make a difference we did not see the sani we are seeing today, Buhari is a monumental failure,he is nothing to be called a leader.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:46pm On May 30, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Truth be told.... Anyone expecting Buhari to perform is mad

Can you give what you don't have?

A man who was among the privileged few to have been military head of state couldn't not add ONE single value to his own life, that of his family, that of his community, that of his state etc. Not even a diploma in computer appreciation. Not even a pure water factory to employ 10 persons.

Then una carry a country as dynamic as Nigeria give am. Quote me any day anytime. By 2023, Nigeria will still be like this except God intervenes.

Oh oh....!!! hmmmm... this is heavy oooo...

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Obec70(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2020
Master piece!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by ZooOga: 5:37pm On May 30, 2020
mindtricks:

Still does not make his point false.

i disagree, before the covid-19 lockdown we longer saw ppl lined up for miles to get generator and cooking fuel, especially during the holiday season. ppl were still traveling to dubai, uk, & yankee and posting the pics on NL. during BBnaija broadcast run almost every one had light and power to view every tv broadcast/episode, or fully charged smart phones. two former governors are fighting for their freedom after immunity done finish.
big difference from 2015.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Billygee2u: 6:01pm On May 30, 2020
slivertongue:
BUHARI's FIVE YEARS ARE WASTED YEARS.

FIVE YEARS OF WILDERNESS EXPERIENCE.

FIVE YEARS OF HUNGER, POVERTY, MISERY , SORROW, BLOODLETTING AND DEATH
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Billygee2u: 6:02pm On May 30, 2020
slivertongue:
BUHARI's FIVE YEARS ARE WASTED YEARS.

FIVE YEARS OF WILDERNESS EXPERIENCE.

FIVE YEARS OF HUNGER, POVERTY, MISERY , SORROW, BLOODLETTING AND DEATH
Disastrous
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by kelvnigeria(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2020
Epic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.