Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Experiences Of People Who Have Been Successful In The Teaching Profession - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Experiences Of People Who Have Been Successful In The Teaching Profession (341 Views)

Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experiences Of People Who Have Been Successful In The Teaching Profession by Samzzy94(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2020
Well....right from my junior secondary school days, I had always wanted to be a medical doctor, but after several attempts at writing Jamb without success, I ended up studying microbiology hoping to study medicine later. After graduation from University, I got a teaching job which I did till I went for service. Even during N.Y.S.C, I still taught in a secondary school. Now the thing is that I have really fallen in love with the teaching profession, because it gives me a sense of accomplishment whenever I teach students and they understand, especially when they tell me, "Master, that topic you taught us came out in the exam and I answered them so easily". I feel so happy for them whenever they perform well in their various academic pursuit... Infact I am considering getting a P.G.D.E. But my relations and friends are all against the idea of towing that career path, saying teachers are the most poverty stricken sets of people in this part of the world...So I would love to get experience from people who followed this path and have become successful...

Mods... I would be happy if this gets to front page
Re: Experiences Of People Who Have Been Successful In The Teaching Profession by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 30, 2020
Be a proprietor
Apply for international schools/blue chip schools

1 Like

Re: Experiences Of People Who Have Been Successful In The Teaching Profession by Jokerman(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2020
If you can get a job in any of the ivy league schools, you would love teaching ....

(1) (Reply)

Team Million Builders : Read If Is Legit Or Scam Before Joining / You Can Still Secure A Plot of Land in Lekki Phase 1 / Studio Photographer Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.