Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Aloma DMW Heartily Thanks Davido For Giving Him A House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aloma DMW Heartily Thanks Davido For Giving Him A House (460 Views)

Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch / Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois / Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aloma DMW Heartily Thanks Davido For Giving Him A House by Jasperxkober(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer David Adeleke aka Davido has been appreciated by one of his dedicated crew members, Aloma DMW, who works as his Personal Assistant (PA).

Aloma DMW recently took to his official page on photo sharing app, Instagram, with a post in which he tendered a heartfelt note of appreciation to his boss for finally making him have a place to live.

The PA in his post disclosed that he has never paid for an apartment in his entire life and has spent most times squatting with other people.

My dad who disowned me is the one enjoying instead of my mom who believed in me - Cubana Chiefpriest
He thanked Davido for blessing him with the new place and noted that it is indeed a comfort zone for him.

Concluding his post, an overjoyed Aloma shared his intention to get a lady pregnant in his new apartment.

He said: "I have never rented a room in my life have been squatting up and down thank you @davidoofficial This is a comfort zone for me Lekki landlord Person pikin go get belle on top this bed"

Shortly after he shared the post, Davido’s was spotted in the comment section acknowledging his appreciation.

Davido while describing him as a little brother noted that he has him covered.

"I got you like cooked food lil bro," the Blow My Mind crooner wrote.

It was reported that Aloma caused a stir on social media after he lashed out at Grammy-nominated artist, Burna Boy, during an Instagram live session. In the video, an enraged Aloma had accused the music star of attempting to bite the fingers that fed him.

He also narrated an encounter that took place between Davido and Burna Boy in the past. According to Aloma, some years ago Burna Boy was not allowed to grace the stage of a music show. To show support, Davido who was also present at the show refused to perform if the organizers failed to allow the Ye crooner mount the stage.
Blogger: jasperxkober

Re: Aloma DMW Heartily Thanks Davido For Giving Him A House by Jasperxkober(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2020
Interesting
Re: Aloma DMW Heartily Thanks Davido For Giving Him A House by Betakeshi: 1:30pm On May 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Aloma DMW Heartily Thanks Davido For Giving Him A House by Shezkid01(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Aloma DMW Heartily Thanks Davido For Giving Him A House by zone51: 1:32pm On May 30, 2020
We rise by lifting others cool

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Singing And Jumping On Top Of His Bed Like A Baby / Tuface Idibi And Wife, Annie Kiss Passionately In New Video / CCTV Shows How Us-based Ghanaian Rapper Jay Gunz Was Shot Dead (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.