Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Rihanna And Beyonce Speak Out On The Death Of George Floyd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna And Beyonce Speak Out On The Death Of George Floyd (642 Views)

See The Age Different Between Jay-z And Beyonce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna And Beyonce Speak Out On The Death Of George Floyd by made4naijamusic: 1:46pm On May 30, 2020
Rihanna and Beyonce have spoken out on the death of George Floyd, the black man who died after being pinned down by a white police officer in Minneapolis

The singers took to their respective Instagram pages to condemn the murder and demanded that more charges should be brought on all those involved in the death of George Floyd after ex- Minneapolis officer, Derek Chauvin, who knelt on George Floyd's neck till he died, was arrested and charged with 3rd degree murder on Friday.

“For the last few days, the magnitude of devastation, anger, sadness I’ve felt has been overwhelming to say the least!” Rihanna wrote on her page, with a photo of George. “Watching my people get murdered and lynched day after day pushed me to a heavy place in my heart!”
She continued,

“To the point of staying away from socials, just to avoid hearing the blood curdling agony in George Floyd’s voice again, begging over and over for his life!!! The look of enticement, the pure joy and climax on the face of this bigot, murderer, thug, pig, bum, Derek Chauvin, haunts me!!”

“I can’t shake this! I can’t get over an ambulance pulling up to an arrest, a paramedic checking a pulse without removing the very thing that’s hindering it! Is this that fucking normal If intentional MURDER is the fit consequence for ‘drugs’ or ‘resisting arrest’….then what’s the fit consequence for MURDER! #GeorgeFloyd #AhmaudArbery #BreonnaTaylor.”

Beyonce also followed up with her own video on her Instagram.

“If you want to demand more charges brought on all those involved in the death of George Floyd, click the link in my bio to sign the petition,” she urged fans.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWV3zFTctsY

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Rihanna And Beyonce Speak Out On The Death Of George Floyd by made4naijamusic: 1:47pm On May 30, 2020
Let there be peace. They should allow the dead to rest in peace. Too many talks can never bring him back. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Beyonce Speak Out On The Death Of George Floyd by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 30, 2020
I'm still wondering why Derek Chauvin had to be charged with 3rd degree murder. Seeing how he murdered George Floyd almost looks premeditated. Himself and the other 3 police men should be charged for murder of the first degree.
Re: Rihanna And Beyonce Speak Out On The Death Of George Floyd by omoiyamayor(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Let there be peace. They should allow the dead to rest in peace. Too many talks can never bring him back. embarassed
if they keep quiet it wont stop.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Beyonce Speak Out On The Death Of George Floyd by Londonland: 1:53pm On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
justice has to be done to stop black murder in the future,

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Beyonce Speak Out On The Death Of George Floyd by Righteousness89(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2020
The Death of George was Really Inhumane , Wicked and Terrible!

He is Gone and Gone Forever..

Hopefully the killers will face the Consequences for their evil .

It Could be any of us ! who will be Next! Somebody must be Next!

If you were to go Today, Where will you Be?

That's Most Important!

Irrespective of How we die or where we die, What Matters Is If We Had JESUS CHRIST before we close our eyes here..

If Mr. George died having JESUS , I Tell u, He is in Happiness and Gloriousness..

Eternity is a Personal Race!

Sort out ourself with JESUS CHRIST! Don't be carried away with people and Talks!

That's all that Matters..

Leaving this Earth without JESUS, is the Greatest Error that could happen to anyone

Re: Rihanna And Beyonce Speak Out On The Death Of George Floyd by Ningen(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Let there be peace. They should allow the dead to rest in peace.Too many talks can never bring him back. embarassed

Well “too many talks” can bring about a positive change in the right direction and only then can the dead rest in peace. They shouldn't be silent.

Abeg, let them talk for the voiceless.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Beyonce Speak Out On The Death Of George Floyd by made4naijamusic: 2:56pm On May 30, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Rihanna And Beyonce Speak Out On The Death Of George Floyd by fishjam: 3:56pm On May 30, 2020
Racism is so bad
Re: Rihanna And Beyonce Speak Out On The Death Of George Floyd by Vyzz: 4:41pm On May 30, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Child Dies After Parents Forced Him To Drink Large Amount Of Water In 4 Hours / Man Caught On Camera Hitting His Wife’s Head With Electric Iron (video) / Regina Daniels Welcomes Baby Boy With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.