Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Mike Tyson Pushes WWE Legend Chris Jericho After Ripping Off His Shirt As Ignite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Tyson Pushes WWE Legend Chris Jericho After Ripping Off His Shirt As Ignite (1973 Views)

Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos / Burna Boy: "I Will Go Shirtless If I See Someone Wearing The Same Shirt As Me" / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Tyson Pushes WWE Legend Chris Jericho After Ripping Off His Shirt As Ignite by Luckyziakegha: 2:28pm On May 30, 2020
Mike Tyson brawled with WWE legend Chris Jericho after making an appearance at the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Dynamite show on Wednesday night.

The boxing legend has hinted about making a return to fighting by posting clips on social media of him training while there has been a lot of talk of an exhibition bout with a number of high-profile fighters, including old rival Evander Holyfield.

Reports are that legendary boxer Mike Tyson will be fighting again at some point, but will it be inside the wrestling ring as he had a confrontation with the one and only Chris Jericho.

Watch video below
https://www.vivsco.com/2020/05/mike-tyson-pushes-wwe-legend-chris.html

1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson Pushes WWE Legend Chris Jericho After Ripping Off His Shirt As Ignite by TheSourcerer: 2:32pm On May 30, 2020
KO!

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Pushes WWE Legend Chris Jericho After Ripping Off His Shirt As Ignite by godkiller(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2020
It's all entertainment..

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Pushes WWE Legend Chris Jericho After Ripping Off His Shirt As Ignite by Vyzz: 4:45pm On May 30, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Pushes WWE Legend Chris Jericho After Ripping Off His Shirt As Ignite by olarge: 4:51pm On May 30, 2020
Scripted sh!t
Re: Mike Tyson Pushes WWE Legend Chris Jericho After Ripping Off His Shirt As Ignite by kiddkash(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2020
don't really know if AEW will be a big hit.

these are just early days.

WWE has been around for decades
Re: Mike Tyson Pushes WWE Legend Chris Jericho After Ripping Off His Shirt As Ignite by kiddkash(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2020
olarge:
Scripted sh!t
its for entertainment. if you're not interested in this kind of entertainment, don't watch
Re: Mike Tyson Pushes WWE Legend Chris Jericho After Ripping Off His Shirt As Ignite by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
It's all entertainment..

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Mike Tyson Pushes WWE Legend Chris Jericho After Ripping Off His Shirt As Ignite by Coded2(m): 12:56am On May 31, 2020
godkiller:
It's all entertainment..

God bless Nigeria.
pls I'm bases in Ibadan I want to be trained 08161127336

(1) (Reply)

Female Pilot Pleads With Davido To Employ Her As His Personal Pilot / "Only Jeff Bezos Is Allowed To Dance With You" - Alexx Ekubo Told Fancy / DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.