Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards (670 Views)

How To Acquire The Safest And Satisfying Investment On Earth / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns / Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by lochi01(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2020
Hello everyone i make money selling japan used musical instruments, we deal with professional keyboard/piano(etc) for home use and occasion.
*yamaha
*casio,korg,m-audio (e.t.c)
effect like
*split,dual voice
*transpose,touch response
*sustain, midi-studio use
4,5,6,7octaves...you want to sell? You can buy from us at a lower price and sell.
contact me for more detail

1 Like

Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by lochi01(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2020
Hello everyone i make money selling japan used musical instruments, we deal with professional keyboard/piano(etc) for home use and occasion.
*yamaha
effect like
*split,dual voice
4,5,6,7octaves...you want to sell? You can buy from us at a lower price and sell.
Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by Jaelluiz: 3:40pm On May 30, 2020
Hi. I am interested. How can we communicate?
Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by sishol(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2020
Interested please
Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by faoogoke(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2020
phone number and address please
Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by lochi01(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2020
Jaelluiz:
Hi. I am interested. How can we communicate?
WhatsApp number 09018673853
Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by lochi01(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2020
*yamaha
effect like
*split,dual voice
contact me for more details WhatsApp 09018673853
Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by lochi01(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2020
*yamaha
effect like
*split,dual voice
Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by lochi01(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2020
*yamaha
effect like
*split,dual voice
Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by lochi01(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Hi
Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by lochi01(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2020
*yamaha
effect like
*split,dual voice
Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by lochi01(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello everyone we sell japan used musical instruments, we deal with professional keyboard/piano(etc) for home use and occasion.
*yamaha
effect like
*split,dual voice
Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by lochi01(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hello
Re: You Want To Start An Investment On Piano/keyboards by lochi01(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thank you to everyone who call and buy from me..

(1) (Reply)

Oxford International Group / This Will Surely Triple Your ROI / I'll Buy Your CORE DAO And Pay You Directly In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.