Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Autopsy Revealed That George May Have Died Of Health Challenges - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Revealed That George May Have Died Of Health Challenges (570 Views)

Autopsy Revealed My Daughter Was Electrocuted –mother Of 12-year-old Chrisland S / Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autopsy Revealed That George May Have Died Of Health Challenges by SoPaid: 4:46pm On May 30, 2020

Re: Autopsy Revealed That George May Have Died Of Health Challenges by recievesense: 4:50pm On May 30, 2020
SoPaid:
George Floyed, a black man who died during his arrest in the city of Minneapolis in the Unites States of America is said to have died of different complications. There have been serious commotions in many cities in the US since the graphic video of George being pinned down by a Corp till he allegedly died emerged online.The death of this young man have led to serious protests in many cities all around America. The surprising part of it is that; People, knowing very well about the covid-19 rising index cases and the pandemic ravaging the nation, still came out in mass for protests. It appears that fear of getting infected with coronavirus was no longer there when they feel the killer Corp is about to get away with the crime.

Although protests later turned into looting and burning down of minneapolis police station, The protesters didnt feel any remorse for their actions as they still feel their action is for the government of the day to take charge of the case by meting out capital punishment to the killer Corp.
The mayor of minneapolis was among those that stongly condemed the inhuman act of the officer involved in the crime, as he assured the citizens of proper investigation into the case.
The said Corp was said to have been taken into custody on Friday, and charged with Third Degree Murder.

http://www.tiznaija.net/2020/05/breaking-autopsy-revealed-that-george.html
It is cop not corp.
Re: Autopsy Revealed That George May Have Died Of Health Challenges by Righteousness89(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2020
Irrespective of what killed George , the police donated himself to be used.

Not listening to The plea from that young man was wicked!
Re: Autopsy Revealed That George May Have Died Of Health Challenges by SoPaid: 5:07pm On May 30, 2020
Hope Nigerian police force will not copy this type of killing soon?

Re: Autopsy Revealed That George May Have Died Of Health Challenges by DADDY2or3FISHES: 5:10pm On May 30, 2020
He was murdered in the clear view of the world
Re: Autopsy Revealed That George May Have Died Of Health Challenges by keentola(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.”— Erasmus

Do You Know hat you can get 5 books for as low as 300 naira?

Now That You Know, what is stopping You from contacting me for your Books?

I sell ALL kinds of Books. My number is in my Bio.
Re: Autopsy Revealed That George May Have Died Of Health Challenges by daddytime(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2020
For your mind now you sef na blogger cum reporter abi?

SMH
Re: Autopsy Revealed That George May Have Died Of Health Challenges by yanabasee1(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Irrespective of what killed George , the police donated himself to be used.

Not listening to The plea from that young man was wicked!

George Floyd's health issue didn't kill him long ago...But killed him just when he was soffucated by a mean cop....
Re: Autopsy Revealed That George May Have Died Of Health Challenges by lomprico(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2020
health issue or not those bastards killed him .
Re: Autopsy Revealed That George May Have Died Of Health Challenges by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2020
In all the jargons you posted up there where did you mention the autopsy result?

Hungry bloggers

(1) (Reply)

Uwa's Unfortunate Demise Another Perspective / Imam’s Son Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Friend To Death Over A Stolen Pho / Photos And Videos From Warri ENDSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.