Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? (7175 Views)

Photos; Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar To Celebrate His 69th Birthday / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? by mekaboy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
Make Atiku no Use this opportunity Disvirgin Goodluck grin grin grin. Goodluck wants a well known thief to head his campaign? Does this look like there is going to be any change in Nigeria ? We have more criminals now to share Nigeria money again. By the time Obj go take 30% Goodluck take 40% Atiku and IBB go share 30%. What is left for Nigeria ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? by Beaf: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
Vigilante:

BEAF - Is it not funny that after the PDP primaries our friend has forgotten how to spell the word T H I E F

I see you haven't given up and like Atiku, you are still looking for ways to win the already won primaries. Sad.
Here I am, laughing at you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? by Vigilante: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2011
I see you haven't given up and like Atiku, you are still looking for ways to win the already won primaries. Sad.
Here I am, laughing at you.

Atiku is being sought after left right and centre like a hot cake by your man to learn the art of looting. You must be already sick of boy Jonah. Your enthusiasm is apparently miserably low grin grin grin grin grin pele o
Re: Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? by styles2009: 4:25am On Jan 22, 2011
unipol:

PDP is a joker. nigerians should make sure that this criminals called PDP is brought to shame, no matter your tribe and the tribe of your candidate.

@Unipol

Please if you get this message,visit my profile, you would find a web address, click on it,register as UNIPOL and start a topic under the Nigerians in Italy section, i will get the message and reply ASAP

We need to stop the Embassy in Rome from exploiting Nigerians.

Thanks!
Re: Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? by Beaf: 5:00am On Jan 22, 2011
Vigilante:

Atiku is being sought after left right and centre like a hot cake by your man to learn the art of looting. You must be already sick of boy Jonah. Your enthusiasm is apparently miserably low grin grin grin grin grin pele o

Atiku is simply getting another dose of "quiet man" slaps, but he doesn't know it yet, cos he's too dim. But he'll learn soon enough.
Quiet politics has a way of confounding thugs until they begin speaking in tongues and seeing John the Baptist in their tortured dreams.
Re: Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? by alldone(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2011
in politics no permanent friend and no permanent enemy. i really dont like atiku but let us see what he has to offer. he has been talking about better economy for Nigeria. i think GEJ will make a better Presido. As for Ribadu, he would have to still wait.

I dont know why people are shouting ribadu was he the only one that did well in past Government?
what of Prof. Dora.
Oby.
Ngozi
El-rufai
even soludo

if you are jugding men with past issue then the afore mention guys did well too just like ribadu

governance of a whole country is different from an organaisation.

i like him anyway, but let him start from his state first.
Re: Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? by sley4life(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2011
but not through the behind
Re: Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? by lordvamon(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? by Nsiman(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2011
My guy man Atiku don dismantle him campaign structure hqtr, i want hear whether him go accept this kind invitation
Re: Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? by tlops(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2011
The PDP just concluded its primary elections and President Goodluck Jonathan emerged as the party’s presidential candidate. How do you see his emergence?

I encouraged Atiku not to even congratulate Jonathan because you can’t encourage stifling corruption. Somebody who got something through corrupt means, then you go to congratulate him for being corrupt? We encouraged Atiku not to. Indeed, we warned him not to congratulate Jonathan because he did not win the primaries. It was full of corruption. How can a president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria induce people? This is the worst presidential nomination that took place in my entire lifetime. This is the worst. Did you see any jubilation in Jonathan’s camp? There was none. They knew what they did. It is a shame; it is a murder of democracy and it is embarrassing. PDP is a corrupt organisation that can never be better until we work hard to rectify it.

Let me tell you what happened. Number one, the rigging was done before they came to the field. The governors sat in the government houses and wrote the names of delegates. I was supposed to be a delegate and from the national secretariat guidelines, the delegates were supposed to be elected on January 11. In some states, by January 3, they had concluded the list of delegates. The primary that was meant to return states houses of assembly was an avenue for them to write the names of delegates. It is criminal; it is a shame to address yourself boldly publicly that you are a member of the PDP. I feel ashame.
I, Senator Joseph Kennedy Waku and the late Dr. (Alhaji) Abubakar Mohammadu Rimi, registered PDP. Go to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and verify. We registered PDP. We registered it. what we have today is not the concept. We were PDP by conviction and not by convenience. Every Tom, manliness and Harry, most people you find in PDP are in PDP by convenience and not by conviction. So, it is what they can get. It is a shame. It is embarrassing.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/jan/22/national-08-01-2011-01.htm
Re: Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? by Dreamchaser1(f): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2011
I really don't understand this PDP hatred nairalanders have, the problem with Nigeria is not the party but the poLititians and mind you all the other political parties are llike the PDP, they are not better. Some polititins are doing great things for their people irrespective of their party (akpabio and fashola). Jonathan I beLieve would do the same. @topic, ithink its a good move to bring Atiku in for peace sake (aka no bomb blasts and boko haram/terrorist/whateveritistheyarecalled) but me don't think he should head the campaign team. Peace should reign whatever the cost ( there shouldn't be A price tag on peace ). Good one GEJ, bravo!
Re: Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? by Pygru: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
bump

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SANs Who Defend Corrupt Judgesare Also Guilty – CJN / Meaning Of Names Of 7 Igbo Governors, S/east, South / Man Shot While Coming In Contact With President Buhari (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.