Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Robot Development And Automation VS Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Robot Development And Automation VS Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning (530 Views)

Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group / Survey - People Interested In Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robot Development And Automation VS Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning by BLACKPRIEST: 7:06pm On May 30, 2020
Hello Mates,

I'm planning a career switch, and I have to make a choice between these two fields. Training duration is 9 months. Expenditure on training will be over a million naira.

Robot development and Automation (RDA)

Course Includes:
- Python and C Programming,
- Automated Systems and Control,
- Robot Development,
- Embedded System Development,
- Intelligent and Robust Control,
- Adaptive and Non-Linear Control,
- Internet of Things,
- Text and Image Recognition (optional),
- Natural Language Processing (optional),
- Computer Vision (optional),
- Project Management,
- Product Development,

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AIML)

Course Includes:
- Data Science,
- Machine Learning,
- Deep Learning,
- Neural Networks,
- Text and Image Recognition,
- Computer Vision,
- Natural Language Processing,
- Project Management,
- Product Development,

I need the advice from someone who's got ample knowledge/experience in these fields. I'm mulling switching career because, although my present job pays well, there's no career progression.

So, what I want is straight forward:

1. Which of these skills/certifications has more job prospects?

2. Which of these fields has higher renumeration, and what, in terms of income, should I be looking at.

Please, give me practical instances. The risks are high: quiting my present, in order to train for the 9 months; paying substantial training fee. I don't wish to loiter around for jobs after training. Kindly help with information that can help me to take an informed decision.

Re: Robot Development And Automation VS Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning by Dahyormine(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2020
If you are intending to work in Nigeria and immediately after your Training, I would advice you go for AIML, IMO, it's more lucrative than robotics.

(1) (Reply)

Check What I Just Built / [2025] EFT Pro Tool Activation Without Dongle / Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.