Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

** Opportunity To Be A Part Of The Future Now** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ** Opportunity To Be A Part Of The Future Now** (559 Views)

Invest In Landed Properties, Invest In Your Future Now!!! / Am Not Ashamed Of Telling Friends About A.I.M. Secure Your Future Now. Is Real / Introducing Piggyvest — The Future Of Savings And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Opportunity To Be A Part Of The Future Now** by Mbataku96(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2020
What's up nairalanders, okay am back again to offer you guys an opportunity to join a move to impact the future of world economy.
This might sound unreal to you but am serious, so what am I talking about here, okay there's a new company that is offering a new kind of crypto currency like Bitcoin but much better than it, the name of the company is _InitiativeQ_ and they crypto is called _theQcrypto_, they are offering to give up to **$15.000' worth of Qcryptos** for any one who will partner with them to promote their crypto currency.
So who is behind the Initiative Q : well Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.
Please guys, this is once in a lifetime opportunity don't miss, no one will ask you for money when you join, all you need to do is partner with them firm and get Qs, thanks a lots guys.
Reply hi to get the link to the website or check my signature.
Re: ** Opportunity To Be A Part Of The Future Now** by Mbataku96(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2020
Let me know once you've registered for verification of account and I will reward you with Qs as an executive.
Re: ** Opportunity To Be A Part Of The Future Now** by Mbataku96(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2020
chuksbaby + mjbolt + froshloaded , guys help let's get this out there.
Re: ** Opportunity To Be A Part Of The Future Now** by FELOPH1(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2020
Hi
Re: ** Opportunity To Be A Part Of The Future Now** by Mbataku96(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
FELOPH1:
Hi
Bro check my signature for the link, thanks for believing.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earned Money On Whatsapp By C.E.O Imranroofing (SEE HERE) / Buy Your Legit US Ip / How To Make Money Using Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.