Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions (12561 Views)

COVID-19: Doctors Mull Charging Patients For Ppes, Other Items / COVID-19 Doctors, Others To Begin Strike Next Week / Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by sojayy(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Jaqenhghar: 2:19pm On May 31, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Always going on strike. Top strikers. undecided
Wallahi.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by ODJ123(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2020
k
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Reference(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2020
The only country in the world where the health sector is shutting down when the pandemic is waking up. Cannot organise anything properly, this country called Nigeria. We either restructure this country or it crumbles. Cannot continue this patchwork.
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Jaqenhghar: 2:20pm On May 31, 2020
ValCon888:
This is a government of lip service by lip service and for lip service.
They are only good at pretending to be working.
Not just the government. Its everywhere. Nobody wants to work.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by WorriorPlus: 2:25pm On May 31, 2020
Why is Nigeria always in the bad news? In other sphere, health workers are well taken care of. But here, they have to go on strike to be heard.

Meanwhile, Learn To Make Money With ClickBank >>>CHECK HERE
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Correcto: 2:25pm On May 31, 2020
True but never forget the live better life than Soldiers who pay the supreme price frequently
medTechworld:
Government should look into the matter pls... These guys are in the fore front just for our sake, their welfare should be taken very serious pls... God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Emerie22(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2020
Supported
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Jaqenhghar: 2:26pm On May 31, 2020
Weda on strike o, or no strike you cant tell the difference. The lazy buffoons will not work.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Jaqenhghar: 2:27pm On May 31, 2020
WorriorPlus:
Why is Nigeria always in the bad news? In other sphere, health workers are well taken care of. But here, they have to go on strike to be heard.

Meanwhile, Learn To Make Money With ClickBank >>>CHECK HERE
Even if you take care of them they won't work
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
The system is just filled with trouble. May God help us

Well, for your Smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by HRintern: 2:30pm On May 31, 2020
Government should treat this as important oo; no lip service.

I'm inviting you to join Cash Crates, a site that lets you earn money with social media. I just earned $98.00 and you can too! Sign up today for a $50 bonus! https://share.cshcrates.co/ChloeKrest
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Judgesledge(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2020
HoliMaree:
Nigerian Doctors are the most useless set of doctors I've ever seen in my life. They are despicable. I find them egoistical, proud and unrefined. They lack empathy, they are unprofessional and they don't know their job. I wish they will all be sacked and we can have foreigners doing their job until we get it right.
seems you've got beef with Nigerian doctors, I believe you've been seeing foreign doctors the few times you were probably sick, since all of them are bad

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by nadisms: 2:34pm On May 31, 2020
HoliMaree:
Nigerian Doctors are the most useless set of doctors I've ever seen in my life. They are despicable. I find them egoistical, proud and unrefined. They lack empathy, they are unprofessional and they don't know their job. I wish they will all be sacked and we can have foreigners doing their job until we get it right.

go and do the job.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by AhoadaRivers: 2:37pm On May 31, 2020
JOHESU should also threaten the FG over hazard allowance.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by hstar: 2:37pm On May 31, 2020
jayworld15:
I doubt if the government will respond speedily because there’s no atom of sincerity in any tiers of government in Nigeria.

I don’t even know the best STRIKERS between ASUU, LABOUR and NMA (Doctors). Anyways, we’ll accommodate the two in our formation.

4-4-2 Formation
Goalkeeper— CBN
Defenders—— BMC, NASS, NBA, NCDC
Midfielders—— NUPENG, LABOUR, NASU, NDDC
Strikers—— ASUU, NMA

Coach——-FG

With our best strikers not even a team comprising C.Ronaldo, Modric, Ramos, Zlatan and Messi would be able to defeat us.
grin grin grin
Substitutes nkor?
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Tonytonex(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Always going on strike. Top strikers. undecided
that's the only way to go, this government is so insensitive and inhuman.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by HoliMaree: 2:46pm On May 31, 2020
nadisms:

go and do the job.....

Lame.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by HoliMaree: 2:48pm On May 31, 2020
Judgesledge:
seems you've got beef with Nigerian doctors, I believe you've been seeing foreign doctors the few times you were probably sick, since all of them are bad

Saying Nigerian doctors are bad is an understatement, they are murderers in White Jackets

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Ogagawhite(f): 2:51pm On May 31, 2020
Na so so strike we dey hear dem wan turn everybody in dis country to top and middle striker

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by etrange: 2:53pm On May 31, 2020
These guys have got everyone by the balls this corona season.
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by wisdomiskey(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2020
HoliMaree:

Most of them went into the profession soley for the money.

They are proud and have a superiority complex over others with regular jobs - useless, entitled set of people (not all sha but most)

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by MichelleObama: 3:01pm On May 31, 2020
Hnmmm

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Proudlytips: 3:02pm On May 31, 2020
really
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by apexx2171: 3:07pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 2622915[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Charly68: 3:13pm On May 31, 2020
Politicians who sit down just to saying yes or no are collecting fat fat allowances in Abuja ,but those facing risk working night and day are collecting peanuts ..This country is in complete shambles

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 31, 2020
Don't know why covid has not finished them.
Off course covid is fake.
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by apexx864: 3:21pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 1457854[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Doctors Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Working Conditions by apexx864: 3:21pm On May 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Belly Fat After Giving Birth-what Will I Do / Benefits Of Blood Donation- Virology Institute Of Nigeria / Who Knows This Leaf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.