Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki (22479 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge / Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi / Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Victoria Island-Oniru 1.8KM Road Network – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by formaxy: 11:16am On May 31, 2020
post=90144376:
Thumbs up Sanwo-Olu.

LAGOS STATE : The State of Firsts.

A state that has more revenue than many African countries.

More of this to come we hope.

God bless Lagos state.

God bless Nigeria.

Than which African country?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by omonnakoda: 12:43pm On May 31, 2020
obinoral1179:
sincerely sanwoolu is tenure is poor in terms of infrastructure of road. AA constructed more roads in one year than The current governor did in one year... All the best to him and he should facilitate the completion of Allen avenue round about and agege flyover so as to reduce traffic in this area..

How many kilometres exactly

Do you have any facts and figures for comparison?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by steve6: 12:57pm On May 31, 2020
Nice.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by ojobek: 1:30pm On May 31, 2020
FOR HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO CONSTRUCT 8.75KM OF ROAD ?FOR YOUR INFO,HI-TECH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IS DOING BUSINESS WITH TINUBU.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by lastclaire4(f): 1:35pm On May 31, 2020
bigfish3k:

You just like tribal wars
I don't think you are a Yoruba

Always bringing in unnecessary southern fights

Our brothers do it more. You have to preach to our brothers first.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by lastclaire4(f): 1:41pm On May 31, 2020
omonnakoda:

How many kilometres exactly

Do you have any facts and figures for comparison?

It is possible. Ambode used money he would have given Tinubu to do projects. Most of the projects being commissioned by Sanwoolu are Ambode's project. Nothing bad in it as govt is a continuum.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by omonnakoda: 1:47pm On May 31, 2020
lastclaire4:

It is possible. Ambode used money he would have given Tinubu to do projects. Most of the projects being commissioned by Sanwoolu are Ambode's project. Nothing bad in it as govt is a continuum.
I did not say it is impossible. I asked for facts and figures. Or was it a guess?

How many kilometres if road? Which roads?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by lastclaire4(f): 1:49pm On May 31, 2020
omonnakoda:

I did not say it is impossible. I asked for facts and figures. Or was it a guess?

Is that guy the state treasurer?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by omonnakoda: 1:57pm On May 31, 2020
lastclaire4:

Is that guy the state treasurer?
He made the claim
You just jump in like a fool and start yapping
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by lastclaire4(f): 3:39pm On May 31, 2020
omonnakoda:

He made the claim
You just jump in like a fool and start yapping

Lol you are even more foolish than I am. A wise man will always make his opinion known without insulting people. My dear, if this his what you call wisdom, we may need to question the schools you attended.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by masterflowx(m): 4:00pm On May 31, 2020
Walahi, I will be greatly benefited from this project because the trafit in that axis is not funny at all. Time is money, money is time, asap...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by Yebosola(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2020
dasauce:

Oga why can't you fear God when composing lies..
You and I knew there's road expansion project on going along Abraham Adesanya Roundabout and it's the major reason why traffic has been a little hell on that axis cry cry cool..

Pls loud it for him, some people can never see anything good in Govt, I doubt if he is Southwesterner sef
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by Ogagawhite(f): 9:59pm On May 31, 2020
Nice one my Gee

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki by tasceige(m): 6:21am On Jun 01, 2020
27Pushing30:

I parked by the road side (chevron) for good 3 hours traffic no ease up. Approaching VGC I saw it was the issue. Just shook my head they’re free to toll the coastal road we sha need viable alternatives not ONE road

Yes oh.
Which bank you work with?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria's IGPs Since Independence / Ebelechukwu Obiano Buys Food Items From Market Ahead Of Election (Photos) / Waec Statistics In 1961 and 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.