Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme (12910 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Reps To Represent Infectious Diseases Bill Soon / #twitterban: Malami’s Prosecution Threat Lacks Legal Backing – Lawyers / South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by 01Decent(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2020
let's hope for a better Nigeria, at least his words gives a glimmer of hope

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by uchman46(m): 6:49am On May 31, 2020
A very good development chief,

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by Muhylonaire(m): 6:52am On May 31, 2020
HELLO everyone, how are we coping with the Covid-19, the lockdown and its aftermath?

It is pertinent to understand that due to the new world order, many people have lost their jobs, many will still lose their jobs, its not a curse, it is an empirical analysis.

The only thing that won't be lost is your "INVESTMENT". While many are still living on their peanut pay called salary, some are seeing opportunities (investments) and they are taking them.

I am here with an opportunity many of us missed about 5years ago(BITCOIN). The past, the present all make the FUTURE (ETHEREUM).

The future of all cryptocurrency is here.
Join me on whatsapp, let me teach you how to maximise profits with your phone.

THINK INVESTMENT!

����
https:///HmLB2XqyFv6ByDAI6Wq2C4
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by Nobody: 7:01am On May 31, 2020
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by oyeb15: 7:01am On May 31, 2020
SIP should be returned to the Vice President office asap. The minister of humanitarian has no integrity .
Moreover, some powers are using her to siphon SIP funds.She's just a figure head.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by AreaFada2: 7:04am On May 31, 2020
brunxy:
you re fine girl.!! cool
See method. grin cheesy
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by Hotzone(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2020
How does it affect banditry, killing, poor working environment, low wages, lack of workers welfare and corruption ravaging this country?

God help us

Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by merits(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2020
Smoke of all time.

Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by EternalBeing: 7:18am On May 31, 2020
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by Studyinchina200(m): 7:29am On May 31, 2020
This Guy is more active and far better than the senate president
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by Nobody: 7:40am On May 31, 2020
post=90144661:
Very Good Development.
Slow and steady we will get there as a nation.
We are getting there gradually
We are in very safe hands.
God bless Nigeria.
get where? undecided
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by firo08(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2020
post=90144661:
Very Good Development.
Slow and steady we will get there as a nation.
We are getting there gradually
We are in very safe hands.
God bless Nigeria.
Wakeup from your sleep.
You are dreaming.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by toyotamuscle: 8:12am On May 31, 2020
hi nairaland, for all your website and blog needs you can reach out to Emerson digital company.At Emerson digital we offer services ranging from business websites to E commerce websites, blogs, logo design and seo.we will build a website for you at a low cost of 45, 000 naira only.we are based is abuja.call or chat on whatsapp on 08089411836.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by DTeekay(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2020
God bless Nigeria. Let's speak positive about Nigeria despite all the negative news.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by mamaafrik(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2020
Won tun ti fe bere wayo nuuunoooooo,code ko,royco ladun ni.
Make una reduce una allowance
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by israelmao(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2020
This only one area where Buhari can beat his chest but he needs to do more.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by maasoap(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2020
banio:
Social Investment Program, like N-Power, Trader Money, School Feeding etc, is a cash cow.

The greatest thief in all generations, GenerAl Mohammado Buhari.

Cry cry babe. Go and tell that to the beneficiaries of Npower, cash transfer and trader moni.
The same Buhari that served as head of state, petroleum minister and ptf chairman when he was young but didn't allocate oil Wells to himself, didn't operate foreign bank accounts is now the one who you're referring to "the greatest thief in all generations" at the age of 74! As you can see, you have no sense. Because your brain should have told you that if this man didn't accumulate wealth when he was young and had opportunities, why would he now that he's closed to his grave? Definitely not for his kids.
Instead of you to key into one or more of these programmes, you would be wailing on Nairaland everyday. How I wish I could tell you how and what your hatred is costing you?

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by Bruno3000(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
I was here.
I've not seen any female nairalander dis cute. See as dey blush wink
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by donmik: 10:20am On May 31, 2020
I will be glad if you send this to Buhari and Farouq.

All the same, keep out of your bill proposal, the Bill Gate's plan to vaccinate Nigerians!
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by sledge001(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2020
"The Speaker said the introduction and passage of the first Emergency Economic Stimulus Bill and the Control of Infectious Diseases Bill, as well as the second Emergency Economic Stimulus Bill which is about to be introduced, were all meant to successfully steer the country out of troubled waters that might follow the pandemic."

Confused people. If they're talking about SIP they should stay focused on it and stop mixing and trying to justify the proposed "Infectious Diseases bill" which they or should I say "he" the speaker tried to force down the throat of Nigerians.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by Occurstaem(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2020
SmartProf:
It must be a very simple job to be a Nigerian legislator....these guys just go there and discuss non issues and other general issues any common man will discuss to while away time, and in the end collect jumbo pay, without any meaningful critical engagement of the executive, to prevent their poor proposals on loan collections and national development. A bunch of rubber stamp mannequins

I aso hold the same view about these legislooters feeding fat on the nation's resources. I don't know their usefulness self.
What should be done to put an end to this?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by Legendguru: 3:17pm On May 31, 2020
really
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by Okoroawusa: 6:18pm On May 31, 2020
Buhari is laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams.

Who has ever thought that a day like this will come?

It can only get better
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by Okoroawusa: 6:21pm On May 31, 2020
firo08:

Wakeup from your sleep.
You are dreaming.
No
You are the one allowing hate to hold you down.
Wake up n smell the coffee!;

Ifeoma di ni iru....
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by Ogagawhite(f): 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
Sch feeding scam, palative another scam

Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by paul3429: 10:59pm On May 31, 2020
Just here to read Post.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme by olamakinde(m): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
I was here.
wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

TCN Shuts Down Electricity Supply To The Discos Supplying Kaduna & Kano / Bomb Blast At A Church In Kaduna Today. / APC Convention: Oshiomhole Apologises For Past ‘sins’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.