Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller (835 Views)

Sell PayPal Funds in Nigeria nairaland / E- Currencies Buy & Sell - Payoneer & Paypal Funds, Bitcoin / Trade Your Payoneer, Paypal Funds & Bitcoin Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by Nobody: 12:11am On May 31, 2020
We buy & Sell Paypal funds,Bitcoin,Cashapp,zelle,Neteller,Gift Cards

ITunes card
Amazon card
Off gamer card
Steam wallet card
Paypal funds
Zellepay
Cashapp
EBay gift card
Amex gift card
Bitcoin
Neteller

Whatsapp or call https:///2349042117648

Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by Nobody: 10:34am On May 31, 2020

ITunes card
Amazon card
Off gamer card
Steam wallet card
Paypal funds
Zellepay
Cashapp
EBay gift card
Amex gift card
Bitcoin
Neteller

Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by BlackyinC(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2020
I need neteller real quick. How quickly would I be funded and do you accept mobile transfer?

FXStone:

ITunes card
Amazon card
Off gamer card
Steam wallet card
Paypal funds
Zellepay
Cashapp
EBay gift card
Amex gift card
Bitcoin
Neteller

Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by BlackyinC(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2020
Reply to your WhatsApp message please.

BlackyinC:
I need neteller real quick. How quickly would I be funded and do you accept mobile transfer?

Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by dgifted: 1:52pm On May 31, 2020
BlackyinC:
Reply to your WhatsApp message please.

He’s a scammer. Don’t fall for him bro. Dude just scammed me 15k and blocked me on WhatsApp.

Cc seun do something about these people mehn
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by BlackyinC(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2020
dgifted:

He’s a scammer. Don’t fall for him bro. Dude just scammed me 15k and blocked me on WhatsApp.

Cc seun do something about these people mehn

I have already paid him. (Mo ti sanwo Omo go) and he blocked me on Whatsapp
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by dgifted: 2:04pm On May 31, 2020
BlackyinC:

I have already paid him. (Mo ti sanwo Omo go) and he blocked me on Whatsapp

Lol me too bro
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by BlackyinC(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2020
dgifted:

Lol me too bro

You're buying from him??
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by dgifted: 2:08pm On May 31, 2020
BlackyinC:

You're buying from him??

Yes bro. I was looking for someone to help me with PayPal payment o. Na Wetin put me for this wahala so
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by BlackyinC(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2020
dgifted:

Yes bro. I was looking for someone to help me with PayPal payment o. Na Wetin put me for this wahala so

Normally I would be sure to have many recommendation but I urgently need that neteller and couldn't wait before of one recommendation which I'm sure it was from him with another account
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by dgifted: 2:18pm On May 31, 2020
BlackyinC:

Normally I would be sure to have many recommendation but I urgently need that neteller and couldn't wait before of one recommendation which I'm sure it was from him with another account

Me too. Normally I go through sellers old post. But this ? It’s very urgent. I need to make that PayPal payment ASAP. But I can’t afford to loose again o. This is the account number he gave to me. Even the so called company number looks like a red flag.
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by BlackyinC(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2020
dgifted:

Me too. Normally I go through sellers old post. But this ? It’s very urgent. I need to make that PayPal payment ASAP. But I can’t afford to loose again o. This is the account number he gave to me. Even the so called company number looks like a red flag.
I paid into his GTB account with account name Ewukoya Ebenezer.
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by dgifted: 2:42pm On May 31, 2020
BlackyinC:

I paid into 0096686392 Access bank. Jspvj Tell Comm Nig Enterprises as account name
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by dgifted: 2:43pm On May 31, 2020
BlackyinC:

He has activated his Nairaland account. He just registered another moniker as keystonefunds
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by BlackyinC(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2020
dgifted:

He has activated his Nairaland account. He just registered another moniker as keystonefunds

He should be arrested
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by Sanchez01: 2:54pm On May 31, 2020
Ẹ pẹ̀lẹ́. You both should report him in the link below. The account number paid to and the name.

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/109#90154329
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by dgifted: 3:09pm On May 31, 2020
BlackyinC:

He should be arrested

If you have a way. I can take care of the charges
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by dgifted: 3:09pm On May 31, 2020
Sanchez01:
Ẹ pẹ̀lẹ́. You both should report him in the link below. The account number paid to and the name.

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/109#90154329

Thanks
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by BlackyinC(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2020
dgifted:

Thanks
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by BlackyinC(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=BlackyinC post=90162910]

Have already talked to my bank but they can't do damn thing only advice to make a police report.
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by dgifted: 10:30pm On May 31, 2020
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by dgifted: 10:31pm On May 31, 2020
BlackyinC:

He should be arrested

Number u dropped isn’t on WhatsApp bro
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by BlackyinC(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2020
dgifted:

Number u dropped isn’t on WhatsApp bro

It is.

if it's impossible to reach me on Whatsapp you can reach out on Twitter (@BlackyinC) or Facebook (@BlackyinC) I've something to show you wether or not you can do something about it.
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by Systrom(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
BlackyinC:

It is.

if it's impossible to reach me on Whatsapp you can reach out on Twitter (@BlackyinC) or Facebook (@BlackyinC) I've something to show you wether or not you can do something about it.
how much did he dupe you ?

He also duped me on May 31st.

He received my PayPal of $223 without sending the equivalent naira

Then he blocked me.
Re: We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller by LizedaMedia: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
dgifted:

Sorry for your experience. However, if you still need help with PayPal payments, we are just a click away.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Earn With Google Admob Self Click App? / See The Mobile App, I Have Been Developing / Please I Need To Get Up To 4000 Watch Hours On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.