Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Bible Prophecies Master Class! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Prophecies Master Class! (161 Views)

Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Prophecies Master Class! by topdigitaladv(m): 3:26am On May 31, 2020
We’re just one day away from opening night of the Unlocking Bible Prophecies master class!

I’m so excited! The messages I’ll be presenting during this series changed my life, and I can’t wait for them to transform your life as well.

You’re on the verge of receiving answers to this current crisis. By the end of this series, you’ll have a clearer understanding of how to make sense of this unprecedented time based on biblical evidence.

Have you ever wondered what your future holds? If so, you won’t want to miss tomorrow evening’s presentation!

On Sunday night, just click on this link awr.org/bible at 7 p.m. in your time zone.

And it’s not too late to invite your friends and family members! Just click here awr.org/bible to share it with them.

See you soon,

signature-cami
Cami
Re: Bible Prophecies Master Class! by Johntemmy(m): 5:45am On May 31, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Hosting God / Counseling / The Keys To The Kingdom ( Success Key ), Check Out The Video!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.