Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Mixtape: Dj Squeeze - Lions Party Mix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mixtape: Dj Squeeze - Lions Party Mix (344 Views)

Download DJ Smart Don Gospel Party Mix (download Music) / DJ Real - Welcome Party Mix 2020 (download Mixtape) / MIXTAPE: December Party Mix (download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mixtape: Dj Squeeze - Lions Party Mix by abegnaijamusic: 6:16am On May 31, 2020
Mixtape: Dj Squeeze - Lions Party Mix

The Nigerian Disk Jokey, Ibikunle Bolaji popular know as Dj squeez, I was born in osun ile-Ife,2013 I was sign to Stunning music record, where he made some many mixtape for the HKN gang from 2014 till date.
He is also the CEO of Young Money Gang (YMG)
The young talent Beat Disc Jockey, DJ squeez is out with another megamix titled “Lions Party Mix" you will surely love these.
Kindly download mix below

https:///c4bb

Re: Mixtape: Dj Squeeze - Lions Party Mix by Moogurisar: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Honestly, I thought those mixtapes and DJs were all in the past. It's weird that they're still being listened to in 2020, as I think that music is a little outdated and out of fashion. And besides fashion, there was no reason to listen to this genre anymore. I wish I was in the 90s. They had grunge and rock at the time. And now it's all gone and recently my brother seriously asked what kind of band Depeche Mode is. I was shocked. Give it back as it was, please (sorry to share it here, a bit off-topic, it's just a bit heated up theme).

(1) (Reply)

King Jayspee Ft. Mr Gbafun - Ologo / Josh2funny – Don’t Leave Me / MIXTAPE: DJ Ennydc – Gratitude (being Thankful) (mix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.