Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? (271 Views)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? by McXponent(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2020
Yes or No?.. Let's discuss NL
Why will a sacred place of worship employ a vigilante who uses charm for protection as a security guard securing the gates and the whole building of a church? This is common in some churches which I think it's contradicting, not ignoring to fact that some men of God has them as a security guard securing their houses, Pastor or Church believes in God, now, the vigilante who's a believer of charm and voodoo is securing God's property... What's the correlation?
I need more explanation on this or am I the only one thinking it's not balanced?
.Thanks.
Mc Xponent �
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 31, 2020
I never knew vigilante groups do use charms, am just knowing now.
With my above discovery i think its very wrong if the Church also employs such people to guard its premises, but i can assure you that any church that did it believes more in the power of the vigilante charm than in the power of the God they claim to serve!
Many Churches these days don't know their purpose and as such allow all forms of ungodliness and immorality.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? by joinpreneur(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2020
We've missed it a long time ago in Christian faith. Christianity many decades ago is different from the one today. I'm even afraid of the coming

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? by Airoflaw(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2020
You mean Registered vigilante or sole man with juju that you know.. Theres nothing wrong to get someone to secure d church especially from a registered body. But if you know d person is using juju then i think that is wrong ..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? by BlowYourMind: 8:21am On May 31, 2020
Mischievous
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? by Amotolongbo(f): 8:23am On May 31, 2020
It is called using mammoth to secure and protect God!
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? by McXponent(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2020
joinpreneur:
I'm even afraid of the coming
we shouldn't be afraid once we're still in faith
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? by Victornezzar: 8:26am On May 31, 2020
The church should appoint Amotekun

Na joke I dey oo

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? by McXponent(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2020
Airoflaw:
You mean Registered vigilante or sole man with juju that you know.. Theres nothing wrong to get someone to secure d church especially from a registered body. But if you know d person is using juju then i think that is wrong ..
even a registered vigilante uses charm as protection.. The level at which each possesses charm is different
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? by joinpreneur(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2020
McXponent:
we shouldn't be afraid once we're still in faith

You're right. But, bro, what I'm seeing ahead, many believers are not prepared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? by McXponent(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2020
joinpreneur:

You're right. But, bro, what I'm seeing ahead, many believers are not prepared.
on point �
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Employ A Vigilante As A Security Guard ? by Ginomel(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2020
I don't know that a corporate security organization employs diabolical method to carry out their operation.

Even if churches engage them, he is contracting a security firm to Safe guard their environment.

If the security firm deviates and uses an odd means, it's their business which I didn't ask them to do.

Bedsides, it's good to safeguard the church because if there is a security issue, God will forgive the criminal after committing the crime, so the church will try to prevent the crime knowing that they will physically lose when eventually the criminal will not lose anything spiritually.

Furthermore, saying that vigilante employs juju means to carry out their job, is like me worrying about the promiscuity going on in the hotel

A hotelier established the business to avoid people getting stranded, if you have any other agenda, it's not the hotelier's Business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex-beauty Queen Wife Of Trinity House Pastor, Ighodalo Is Dead / How A Pastor Died After Raping A Woman That Was Brought To Him For Deliverance / Being In Tune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.