Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) (46756 Views)

Aba Road: Before And After Compare And Contrast / How Do I Get To NIMC State Office 232 Aba road, Portharcourt. / Bus Gutted By Fire Along Owerri/Aba Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by cjfbn: 9:27pm On May 31, 2020
Chef2000:
Aba road Umuahia done and dusted by Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu.
OP us mad.
Which road. Do not be received, the governor is the worst in the region.
You are congratulating him, is it his money?
Slave
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by jahlove4jah: 9:31pm On May 31, 2020
trutht828:

What even give you people this stupid idea that Yorubas do not travel? Don't you feel dumb each time you say this rubbish?
You are the one bringing Yoruba into this. He was referring to the the commenter.
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kemistri4(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2020
Nice

Aba road, Osisioma road, Osisioma flyover are legacy projects that will outlive Ikpeazu.
I've never been prouder of my gov. This past few months has seen massive construction projects in Aba.

Osisioma and Aba-Owerri roads- done and dusted

Eziukwu, Osusu, Immaculate, Cemetery roads- ongoing

Ngwa, obohia roads- soon to commence

Flyover- serious work ongoing

Waste Management and Drainages- way more better

If he had been performing like this since 2015, nobody will be complaining

But he should try and look into salary and pension arrears...

1 Like

Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by MasterJD(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2020
Abi he had been rated the worst Governor by media
UMUAHIA1stson:

Aba is a disgusting sewage pit toilet while Umuahia is a rural area. Overall, Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kyrestas: 9:33pm On May 31, 2020
village people, ABA- UMUAHIA, now what about Abia?
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by fashionale(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2020
Umueme:

Since you know my town more than I do, no problemo.......... Ngwa road will be kicked off soon, courtesy of World bank

grin

Thanks please let it be fixed. But the government doesn't need to wait for the world Bank for that small road. World Bank has enough problem on their hand now. Port Harcourt road is still in shamble chairman
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kemistri4(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2020
Chelseaferd:
We have other bad roads in the town aba like ngwa Rd that needs the attention of the state government ABIA..WE HOPE FOR HIS IMMEDIATE INTERVENTION

Work will soon begin on Ngwa and Obohia roads.

I think they signed a 22.7b agreement with the World Bank last month...
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kemistri4(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2020
fashionale:

Thanks please let it be fixed. But the government doesn't need to wait for the world Bank for that small road. World Bank has enough problem on their hand now. Port Harcourt road is still in shamble chairman

Port-Harcourt road is a federal road. My own concern is that flyover. Abeg he should speed up. That flyover will change the face of the Osisioma area.

One of the longest flyovers in 9ja cool
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kemistri4(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2020
cjfbn:

OP us mad.
Which road. Do not be received, the governor is the worst in the region.
You are congratulating him, is it his money?
Slave

Sincerely speaking, Okezie has sat up these past few months. If he applied this type of energy since 2015, Aba would have changed drastically.

When I came back to Aba in march, I was shocked with the projects I saw. Even the flyover project is now being sped up...
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by okpalaAnambra: 9:40pm On May 31, 2020
Proudly from umuahia, been away for so long... Happy to be back..Op ikpeazu should also look into Bende road...there is a huge erosion there that could cut off that road...I used the road just last week...and with this rain it's going to be tough...there is a filling station that closed down because of the erosion
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by okpalaAnambra: 9:41pm On May 31, 2020
Kemistri4:

Sincerely speaking, Okezie has sat up these past few months. If he applied this type of energy since 2015, Aba would have changed drastically.

When I came back to Aba in march, I was shocked with the projects I saw. Even the flyover project is now being sped up...
He should complete the flyover quickly..we can't be on the flyover for 5 years now..it's becoming s disgrace
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by okpalaAnambra: 9:42pm On May 31, 2020
Kemistri4:

Port-Harcourt road is a federal road. My own concern is that flyover. Abeg he should speed up. That flyover will change the face of the Osisioma area.

One of the longest flyovers in 9ja cool
There is nothing like federal road..na human beings the use am...Go to Enugu , they're several federal roads fixed by state governments and they had s refund
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kemistri4(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2020
Rgade:
Does it go all the way to Aba?
I don't trust ikpeazu

No

It's an intra-city road in Umuahia.

The popular Aba road, Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kemistri4(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Proudly from umuahia, been away for so long... Happy to be back..Op ikpeazu should also look into Bende road...there is a huge erosion there that could cut off that road...I used the road just last week...and with this rain it's going to be tough...there is a filling station that closed down because of the erosion

Bende road is a federal road nah...
I think Abiriba-Nkporo road is good. It's a substitute for Bende road...
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kemistri4(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

There is nothing like federal road..na human beings the use am...Go to Enugu , they're several federal roads fixed by state governments and they had s refund

I know. But for me, I will advise the Gov to focus on state roads for now.

So many roads in Aba begging for attention...

Port-Harcourt road will gulp too much money, which I don't think the state has now...

Maybe later
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by okpalaAnambra: 9:51pm On May 31, 2020
Kemistri4:

Bende road is a federal road nah...
I think Abiriba-Nkporo road is good. It's a substitute for Bende road...
U don't get it... federal road doesn't mean is people from Mars that use it...is Abians that use it and Abiriba-Nkporo road can never be a substitute, you know why? That road leads to Okigwe-Afikpo express
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kemistri4(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2020
olancho:
Ikpeazu has tried in his own capacity, Abia is known for bad governance. All the roads he constructed are all solid. The two Orjis looted Abia state dry and made Abia the worst developed state in Nigeria.

Faulks road nko?

Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by CashVessel(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Good.

Mr Op, At least for once stay in your state and stop constituting nuisance in another man's state.

Okezie has delivered.
You showed this road during your first tenure as completed, now you are showing us the very same stretch again. Our mumu don end abeg
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by okpalaAnambra: 9:52pm On May 31, 2020
Kemistri4:

I know. But for me, I will advise the Gov to focus on state roads for now.

So many roads in Aba begging for attention...

Port-Harcourt road will gulp too much money, which I don't think the state has now...

Maybe later
Portharcourt road will enable trade between Aba and pH...besides wike has already done his own part of the road.. ikpeazu should follow suit, is not so long a distance
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kemistri4(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Portharcourt road will enable trade between Aba and pH...besides wike has already done his own part of the road.. ikpeazu should follow suit, is not so long a distance

The federal govt is already doing Aba- Port-Harcourt expressway.

That's the main road from Port to Aba.

But I agree that Okezie should look into Port-Harcourt road...

1 Like

Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by gwenzence(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2020
This road is Constructed by the FG and not the state governor.
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by okpalaAnambra: 9:58pm On May 31, 2020
Kemistri4:

The federal govt is already doing Aba- Port-Harcourt expressway.

That's the main road from Port to Aba.

But I agree that Okezie should look into Port-Harcourt road...
I actually wished they started from portharcourt to Aba to do that road
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Umueme: 10:00pm On May 31, 2020
fashionale:

I didn't explain very well. World bank has brought the funds, and Abia has brought the share world bank demanded from them. They are gonna start with PH road (which comes with an underground tunnel), uratta rd, owerre aba, they'll construct an artificial lake like the one they built at ifeobara at ngwa road. Ngwa road will then follow suit

https://allafrica.com/stories/202005210442.html
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kemistri4(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I actually wished they started from portharcourt to Aba to do that road
Yh.

Work is extremely slow on the Aba- Port-Harcourt stretch. Especially that Oyigbo- Ukwa border area...
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Umueme: 10:03pm On May 31, 2020
Kemistri4:

Faulks road nko?

Do you mean this faulks road??
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by majamajic(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2020
Kemistri4:

U should have ignored him.

ABA road in umuahia, Osisioma-ABA-Owerri road, Osisioma flyover and the soon to begin Ngwa road are legacy projects that will outlive Gov Ikpeazu

I was at matogun in ogun state , it was an eyesore, just 5 mins from lagos ,
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kemistri4(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2020
Umueme:

Do you mean this faulks road??
undecided

Which faulks road? I didn't see any pic.

Anyway I was in Ariria last month. They were already reconstructing one lane. That road was substandard and spoiled early...
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by Kemistri4(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2020
majamajic:

I was at matogun in ogun state , it was an eyesore, just 5 mins from lagos ,

Leave them.
They are not worth replying...
Re: Aba Road Umuahia.(pics) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2020
Kemistri4:

Faulks road nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

For Those Traveling For Christmas, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? / Vehicle Offence In UK And Nigeria, LASTMA Example (pics) / Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.