Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Can You Do What Daniel Did ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Do What Daniel Did ? (108 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do What Daniel Did ? by 300whitewolves(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2020
I can’t just stop thinking about the deeds of Daniel ,there are many stories and preaching that we have extracted from the book of Daniel, but one new thing struck me about this man , Daniel 2 : 49 “Then Daniel requested of the king and he set Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, over the affairs of the province of Babylon: but Daniel sat in the gate of the king”. Reading from Daniel 2 till the end for better understanding, we can see where King Nebuchadnezzar dreamt dreams , he forgot and he requested from all his wise men, astrologers, magicians and the Chaldeans to say his dream for him because he forgot and also to interpret the dream but these men told the king that it was impossible for them and even anyone to do this feat, the king got angry and ordered the killing of all the wise men in the land, but Daniel inquired of the king’s guard why this act and he was told the reason, to cut the story short, Daniel was able to say the king’s dream and interpret it too. The main thing that got me thinking was what Daniel told the king in verse '49 in the book of Daniel and the question I begin to ask myself is how many people can remember their friends , partners , loved ones when glory begin to fall on them, and how many people can do what Daniel did, remembering his friends for great things. These act begin to raise a lot of questions about the friends we keep, who were are , am I not a selfish person?. Let this bring a question to your Christian way of life, it’s time for a positive mind set.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, June 2, 2020 / Beware Of Strange Fire / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.