Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Study In Europe. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Europe. (321 Views)

STUDY AND WORK IN EUROPE FOR UNDERGRADUATE,GRADUATE OR MASTER DEGREE ADMISSION / ISM Adonai Uni|study In Accredited Private University,cotonou Benin Republic. / Study In American University, Benin Republic | ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY UPDATE 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Europe. by Craaaa: 10:10am On May 31, 2020
Hello guys. Opportunity for all. I have seen how people really are in need of a means of livelihood and also a good and sound education in Europe. I have a great opportunity for you all. Its about travelling out to Europe to school and work. U don't have to pay any money or agent fees for visa but at least u pay a little token to teach you how to get the visa. Its very legit. Deadline for reg and application is July 15. The program starts October 1st. U would be given ur visa before then and likely travel before mid September to prepare ahead of the lectures. Its both bachelor and masters program and tuition fee is absolutely free. If interested indicate in the comment section.
My work in this is just to put u through how u would register for d program (masters or bachelor) and how to get ur student visa and tell u the requirements.
Peace.

The aim is to survive. While schooling u can earn as much as 1500 euros monthly which is over 500k. Be wise.
I don't need much people. And you must be a graduate with a Bsc or HND degree

1 Like

Re: Study In Europe. by eaddyboy: 9:04pm On May 31, 2020
Craaaa:
Hello guys. Been following this thread for a while now and seen how people really are in need of a means of livelihood. I have a great opportunity for you all. Its about travelling out to Europe to school and work. U don't have to pay any money or agent fees for visa but at least u pay a little token to teach you how to get the visa. There are about 4 steps that I will teach you. Its very legit. Deadline for reg and application is July 15. The program starts October 1st. U would be given ur visa before then and likely travel before mid September to prepare ahead of the lectures. Its both bachelor and masters program and tuition fee is absolutely free. If interested just mention my quote and we discuss.
My work in this is just to put u through how u would register for d program (masters or bachelor) and how to get ur student visa and tell u the requirements.
Peace.

The aim is to survive not necessarily a govt job. While schooling u can earn as much as 1500 euros monthly which is over 600k. Which govt job will pay u that as a graduate. Be wise.
I don't need much people. And you must be a graduate with a Bsc or HND degree.
I'm interested, how do we go about it ?
Re: Study In Europe. by Craaaa: 10:05pm On May 31, 2020
eaddyboy:
I'm interested, how do we go about it ?
+234 902 179 1413
Re: Study In Europe. by ynwatuzor: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Interested. 08066808544
Re: Study In Europe. by ladsonmayor(m): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
interested,i have HND in building technology. 0 8 1 4 1 2 5 2 0 6 1

(1) (Reply)

Post Jamb / Houdegbe North American University Cotonou 2015/2016 Admission Enrollment Update / Lagos Business School(lbs) 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Currently On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.