Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Links - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Links (228 Views)

FG Alerts Nigerians On N-power Portals, Links / The Nnpc Recruitment Links 2019 / Dear Everyone, Stop Clicking On Links Sent To You In The Name Of N-power. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Links by 9tunez: 10:35am On May 31, 2020
[url]9tunez.com[/url]
Re: Links by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2020
If I'm not mistaking, that's btw N0.5 and N0.3 per word.
Re: Links by Capnd143(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2020
9tunez:
So I have a new website (Nigerian Business Niche) I'm working on with my partner.

We're putting a lot of work and energy but because of the nature of my work and my partner's other commitments... We couldn't measure up with the amount of contents/articles we need.

So I have an offer for you if you are a good writer that can deliver at least 1 article per week. I actually need 3 people like that:

Here's my offer:

You get 1000naira worth of data or airtime (anyone you like) every week for writing just 1 article of at least 2000 - 3000+ words.

To make the work easy, you will be provided with the article title and article structure...

You will also be provided with research sources. You are not saddled with the responsibility of posting your articles.

All you do is just write. Your articles will be published with your name as the author. So we're not buying the article rights.

NOTE: The 1000naira worth of data or airtime (of your chosen network) is not the payment for your job. We know it worth much more than that.

So this is how we are willing to pay you:

Every articles you've written shall be documented and save into our database. Once (Hopefully) we are able to monetize our site, we'll calculate number of words you have written and pay you based on a agreed amount. Please no that we are not promising but it is what we are willing to do later in the nearest future.

WARNING: If you are not a good writer, do not show interest. All articles are going to be tested for grammatical error and also will be tested for plagiarism.

Interested persons should message me on whatsapp via +2349034897744

You've been playing this every where for the past one month. Why do you think poepel aren't showing interest?

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need A Job / A Call For Nairaland To Develop A Marketing App To Compete With Jiji / High Paying Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.