Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 (42614 Views)

World Cup-bound Referee, Facundo Tello Shows 10 Red Cards In Argentina Cup Final / Iheanacho Is The First Player In PL History To Score On All 7 Days Of The Week / 10 Football Players With The Most Trophies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by Wawelexy(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2020
olaric:

Are you blind to the second screenshot?

So

What happened to the second screenshot?

Did it show how Terry was banging his colleague's wife?

Mumu wey get grade...

1 Like

Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by apexx4037: 4:08pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 29058[/color]
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by Twhy07: 4:09pm On May 31, 2020
People dey get red card sha
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by apexx8194: 4:12pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by Ramos16(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2020
SmartyPants:

It's clearly written in the title sir.

Oh sorry sir, I guess I fall amongst those who don't read.
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by MayenKudi: 4:22pm On May 31, 2020
lol, if Ramos was in EPL he would surpass them all cheesy grin
obembet:
Duncan Ferguson, Patrick Vieira and Richard Dunne are the three players with most red cards in the Premier League as each of them was sent off 8 times.

Former Man Utd centre-back Vidic, former Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard and ex-Chelsea centre-back John Terry are all in the top 20. Each of them got 6 red cards.
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by KevinDein: 4:26pm On May 31, 2020
That's my boy Patrick Viera. Proud of you.
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by lawalbo(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2020
That Richard Dunne and own goal those days be like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by steez69(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2020
how far we Scholesy dey na
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by olaric(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2020
Wawelexy:

So

What happened to the second screenshot?

Did it show how Terry was banging his colleague's wife?

Mumu wey get grade...

Mimi responding to mumu's reply on Nairaland.
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by peeddy(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2020

olaric:

[/s]Are you blind to the second [s]screenshot?
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by ViktorCash: 5:19pm On May 31, 2020
Still not close to "Lord Ramos"
obembet:
Duncan Ferguson, Patrick Vieira and Richard Dunne are the three players with most red cards in the Premier League as each of them was sent off 8 times.

Former Man Utd centre-back Vidic, former Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard and ex-Chelsea centre-back John Terry are all in the top 20. Each of them got 6 red cards.
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by Jarus(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2020
Arsenal’s decline began the day Vieira left. That was the last midfielder Arsenal had.

The guy was ready to kill for Arsenal. Just like Ramos for Madrid.

You need such player in teams - players that can rise to the occasion on a tough day, players that will sacrifice themselves for the club, players that will ginger other players on the field, players that opponents will fear, players that don’t take bullsh*t.

4 Likes

Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by Igbojihadist: 5:39pm On May 31, 2020
i trust sergio ramos his red cards alone almost supass all this
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 31, 2020
None of them can lace the boot of Sergio Ramos, El Captitano!!!
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by Beedude(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2020
vanida6:
Our boss is here Don Segio ramos grin ,,,,,,abeg la liga u guys should resume quicky i miss dis boss action smiley
When i saw 8 red cards as highest in EPL, i just smiled.
RAMOS, PEPE and MARCELO of Madrid will also read this and smile

1 Like

Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by samwash(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2020
Wonders !!! So Paul Scholes didn't event make top 20 list. Na wa ooo !!!
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by ThatFairGuy: 7:23pm On May 31, 2020
vanida6:
Our boss is here Don Segio ramos grin ,,,,,,abeg la liga u guys should resume quicky i miss dis boss action smiley
This girl ehn
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by hakinze00(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2020
How many red cards does Javier mascherano have?
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by darediamond(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2020
kiddkash:
Sergio Ramos looking at them like

see these learners
See Bros that Sagio Abi wet In be him name na concerned KILLER! OLOBUUKU APAYAN DEFENDER.

Haa... He nearly Murder our Salah on the pitch.
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by darediamond(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2020
heybeemoney:
Here is the only Red Card Legend we know..
Sergio RAMOS record.
La liga 20 Red cards, other competition 6..

In total 26 Red Cards..
Hmmmm, Oloobuku KILLER Sagio RemoniIpaese!!!

grin grin
Y.N.W.A
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by femi4: 10:15pm On May 31, 2020
Diego costa will soon break that record
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by Codec(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2020
Sergio redmos is the king of red card
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by greenprince(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Not really bad boys in my opinion, taken one for the team na welcome something

Guy, why this picture abeg grin grin
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by Kayharry(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2020
[b][/b]Sergio Ramos red card record at Real Madrid: All 26 sendings off. Real Madrid's Sergio Ramos holds the all-time La Liga record for red cards (20), and picked up his 26th across all competitions for the club against Manchester City in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by guy222: 11:43pm On May 31, 2020
olaric:
Vidic worse than Joe Barton or John Terry who slept with his teammate's wife? I don't agree sha
stop smoking weed una no go gree, see as you the fall hand
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by guy222: 11:48pm On May 31, 2020
all this ones the learn work where sergio Ramos dey, very soon after every match referee go the hand over there red card for sergio Ramos keep.
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by Realhommie(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2020
mansakhalifa:
I would be damned had Lee Catermole not made the list.

Dude was somewhat unorthodox in his style of play.

But hey, let's not just call them the "Bad boys". A little adrenalin or rush of blood to the head is always welcome in the game. That's why we love it.
Mine is Joey Barton and Alan Smith.. To even think Alan Smith was a forward, damnnnn...
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by olenyi: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2020
vanida6:

guy222:
all this ones the learn work where sergio Ramos dey, very soon after every match referee go the hand over there red card for sergio Ramos keep.

Have you had of Gerardo Bedoya. He holds the world record at 46. �

Regards.
Re: Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 by kpakpankolo: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Yustash001:
Sergio Ramos, Puyol and Pepe will top the list in Laliga

which Puyol is like yon don't watch football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mourinho Sacked As Tottenham Coach / Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) / Mike Tyson Drew With Roy Jones Jr In A Comeback Fight After 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.