Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Hijack Site: Help Save My Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hijack Site: Help Save My Adsense Account (476 Views)

Google Approved My Adsense Application:::: 1month Website / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hijack Site: Help Save My Adsense Account by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2020
Happy sunday Nairalanders,

one of my developer has hijack my site and remove my adsense codes on the site and threatens to destroy my adsense account by TOMOROW morning....is this possible and what must i do to prevent this?
Re: Hijack Site: Help Save My Adsense Account by Bloggingscope: 1:06pm On May 31, 2020
It is possible but we need to know what transpired between you two undecided

I don't like the idea but I don't want to be sentimental

1 Like

Re: Hijack Site: Help Save My Adsense Account by Olamide114: 1:26pm On May 31, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
Happy sunday Nairalanders,

one of my developer has hijack my site and remove my adsense codes on the site and threatens to destroy my adsense account by TOMOROW morning....is this possible and what must i do to prevent this?

Am sure u are owing him and don't want to pay
Re: Hijack Site: Help Save My Adsense Account by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2020
Bloggingscope:
It is possible but we need to know what transpired between you two undecided

I don't like the idea but I don't want to be sentimental

nothing much my brother, we had a sharing agreements on the adsense earnings of which he takes 2 and gives me one....he was the one always receiving it n sharing it until his close friends told me he wanted to hijack the whole payments which already he has hijack the payment of April.
I had to change my login passwords, receive the money n gave him his own 2 share of out 3....he got so furious n threaten brimstone. ...he has already disable the site n threaten me over the adsense tomorrow.
Re: Hijack Site: Help Save My Adsense Account by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2020
Olamide114:

Am sure u are owing him and don't want to pay

no....I dnt do such.i have paid and sent him his own share....,he is just furious how i find out about his plans of not sharing it when he receive this last one..mind you he was holding about $200 for last month n have not shared it telling me stories
Re: Hijack Site: Help Save My Adsense Account by Bloggingscope: 2:37pm On May 31, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

nothing much my brother, we had a sharing agreements on the adsense earnings of which he takes 2 and gives me one....he was the one always receiving it n sharing it until his close friends told me he wanted to hijack the whole payments which already he has hijack the payment of April.
I had to change my login passwords, receive the money n gave him his own 2 share of out 3....he got so furious n threaten brimstone. ...he has already disable the site n threaten me over the adsense tomorrow.

I can help you

Hope he does not have access to your cpanel?

I mean web hosting details
Re: Hijack Site: Help Save My Adsense Account by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Share this share that

Hire another developer to get your stuff back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I NEED A Website But........ / Google Adsense: Drop In Earnings. / How To Boost Facebook Page Likes And Followers For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.