Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Delay In Offering Postgraduate Admission At Canadian University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delay In Offering Postgraduate Admission At Canadian University (157 Views)

Dr Olumuyiwa Igbalajobi Asks Canadian University To Stop IELTS In Nigeria / The Video Capture of the Nine Nigerians that Bag Masters in Law at Canadian Uni / Lady Makes Canadian University Drop Its IELTS Requirement For Nigerian Applicant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delay In Offering Postgraduate Admission At Canadian University by LexyOwa: 1:08pm On May 31, 2020
Hello!
I applied to the University of Victoria Canada as a postgraduate applicant since December 2019, up to this moment, my admission status page is indicating "UNDER REVIEW BY DEPARTMENT". I have contacted the Postgraduate Admissions Coordinator, she said, they have not receive any update regarding my application, and that, when they do receive any admission decision, I will be notified.

Ideally, they notify students between Apr and May against starting in Fall (September).

Has anybody in this forum, or know any person that applied to this same school and received admission decision?

I will be glad to get a feedback!

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Source To Pass Dell EMC DEA-1TT4 Exam In First Ateempt / False And Misleading Publication On Payment Into Personal Account With No Descri / Sleep Needs - How To Fall Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.