Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Is Mtn Magic Number? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Mtn Magic Number? (8389 Views)

How To Deactivate/unsubscribe From MTN Magic Voice Service / Mtn Magic Number Is Over! / MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Mtn Magic Number? by exago(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2011
What is MTN Magic Number?

MTN Magic Number allows you register one MTN number as your Magic Number. You can then make FREE calls to your Magic Number all day, every day for 30 days. Your Magic Number can also make FREE calls to you all day, every day for 30 days.

· With MTN Magic Number, you will be able to register that special person you always want to speak with and enjoy uninterrupted FREE calls at any time of the day for one month.

· Also, the person you register will also enjoy the same uninterrupted FREE calls anytime she/he calls your number during the one month validity period.

· So If you have that special person (Friend, family member, Boss at work etc) you would like to talk to for FREE at any point in time, then My Magic Number is for you!

How much does it cost to use MTN Magic Number?

Cost for One Month Subscription
Inviter: N250.00 Invitee:FREE

How do I register my MTN Magic Number?

To register an MTN Magic number, you must invite the person you want as your magic number by dialling *563*MSISDNB# where MSISDN is the number of the person that you want to be your magic number e.g. *563*0803 8901234#.

If your “invitee” decides to accept your invite, s/he will dial *563*1*MSISDNA# where MSISDNA is your number e.g. *563*0803 1234567.

NGN250 will then be deducted from your MTN TalkOn or PayGo account as soon as your “invitee” accepts your invite. Note that your invitee will not be charged for accepting your invite.

Now you can call your MTN Magic Number for FREE all day, every day for 30 days and your MTN Magic Number can call you for FREE all day, every day for 30 days.

NOTE: You cannot change your magic number within those 30 days i.e. your MTN Magic Number will be the same for 30 days.

If your “invitee” decides to reject your invite, s/he will dial *563*2*MSISDNA# where MSISDNA is your number e.g. 0803 1234567.

How do I view my MTN Magic Number?

You can view your MTN Magic Number by dialling *563#.

To register a magic number - *563*Magic Number#

To view a magic number - *563#

To accept an invitation - *563*1*Magic Number#

To reject an invitation - *563*2*Magic Number#

To delete a magic number - Not available

http://www.mtnonline.com/index.php/magic_number.html

(1) (Reply)

Problems Logging Into Yahoo Mail .... Solved! / MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. / Glo Free Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.