Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Recommend A Study Bible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recommend A Study Bible. (252 Views)

The Gospel Of John - A Study / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Study Bible. by psalmuelwater(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2020
Good day brethren, i will love you to recommend a study bible, close to Revised Standard Version, New Revised Standard Version, and NIV. And please include where to get it in lagos.
Re: Recommend A Study Bible. by Righteousness89(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2020
psalmuelwater:
Good day brethren, i will love you to recommend a study bible, close to Revised Standard Version, New Revised Standard Version, and NIV. And please include where to get it in lagos.

I don't know if you get this In Lagos, but if u can , get the Jimmy Swaggart Expository Bible..

If you can't get that, go to Ajegunle in Lagos, it's there you can get Good Bibles

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Study Bible. by ochibuogwu5: 2:54pm On May 31, 2020
I will encourage you to get amplified Bible though I am not certain about where to buy it in Lagos but someone has made mention of getting Christian books at Yana market and another person Ojuelegba under bridge.
I will also encourage you to get original old king James version. But above all these in whatever version of the Holy bible you are studying ask the Holy Spirit to *breathe upon you and reveal His Word clearly to your spirit*
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Study Bible. by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2020
psalmuelwater:

The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Study Edition). Available in soft copy on JW.org

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mosques, Churches In Lagos To Reopen From June 19 – Sanwo-olu . / FACT-CHECK: Did Adeboye Threaten To Kill Anyone Who “mess” With His Wife? / Peace Will Reign Where True Christains Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.