Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? (832 Views)

How To Setup Whogohost Domain On Blog / Help How Do I Link My Facebook Page To Whogohost Domain / Plz How Du I Park Garrantor.ng Domain To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
please guys.

I bought a .com.ng domain name from whogohost and I have been finding it difficult to map it and use it on my .

embarassed
Re: Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:39pm On May 31, 2020
ERUDITEE:
please guys.

I bought a .com.ng domain name from whogohost and I have been finding it difficult to map it and use it on my .

embarassed

What do you mean by map it?
Re: Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 31, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

What do you mean by map it?

kindly ignore my English.

I mean, to integrate with .

I want the domain name to be used on my blog.
Re: Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? by Zenzu01(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2020
I can help you do that. contact me on 0seven766three349six5
Re: Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 31, 2020
LOL
So none of you can help me here....
ok
Re: Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? by decm: 10:44pm On May 31, 2020
Please let me know if you still need help with this so i can direct you on how to do it here free of charge
Re: Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 01, 2020
decm:
Please let me know if you still need help with this so i can direct you on how to do it here free of charge

I have a blog on .

then I bought a domain name on whogohost.

the issue now is, how can I link the domain naim to my blog...
Re: Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? by decm: 1:06am On Jun 03, 2020
You will need to first add the domain to your blogger account. Go to settings and then custom domain, input the domain name and click on save.

Once this is done, refresh the page and a cname record will be generated for you.

You will now proceed to your Whogohost dns area and then add the record.

Once you get the records from your blogger account, you can update me so i can direct you on how to add it to your manage dns with Whogohost.
Re: Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2020
thanks.

I contacted whogohost and they have completed the process for me.
decm:
You will need to first add the domain to your blogger account. Go to settings and then custom domain, input the domain name and click on save.

Once this is done, refresh the page and a cname record will be generated for you.

You will now proceed to your Whogohost dns area and then add the record.

Once you get the records from your blogger account, you can update me so i can direct you on how to add it to your manage dns with Whogohost.
thanks.

Re: Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? by decm: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2020
ERUDITEE:
thanks.

I contacted whogohost and they have completed the process for me.thanks.

Okay good
Re: Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? by THEKINGSHUBBLOG: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2021
I would suggest you skip the stress from whogohost and go for https://www.domainking.ng[url][https://www.domainking.ng]
Re: Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? by Dapo92(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Follow the guide here:
https://www.alphawebtips.com/how-to-map-connect-whogohost-domain-to-blogger/

please guys.

embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Design Your Professional Website And App Today / Website Developer Wanted Urgently! / Partnership Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.