Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,195 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Odion Ighalo Set To Extend Man Utd Stay Till January 2021 As New Loan Deal Is Ag - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Set To Extend Man Utd Stay Till January 2021 As New Loan Deal Is Ag (343 Views)

Pinnick: I’m A Soldier, I’ll Stay Till End Of My Tenure / Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell / Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Set To Extend Man Utd Stay Till January 2021 As New Loan Deal Is Ag by Goalnaldo(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2020
On loan Manchester United forward Odion Ighalo have agreed with his parents club Shanghai Shenhua to extend his stay at Old Trafford for another seven months.

The Nigerian striker was supposed to return to the Chinese super league at the expiration of his loan deal this may ending but made a decision to stay till January 2021 at the dying minutes.
Source https://chukybright..com/2020/05/odion-ighalo-set-to-extend-man-utd-stay.html?m=1

Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Extend Man Utd Stay Till January 2021 As New Loan Deal Is Ag by iamDreem8(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2020
Egbon Ighalo, Congrats ooo. God save u say you sign, Nigerians for never forgive you if to say you go ChinAVirus league
Re: Odion Ighalo Set To Extend Man Utd Stay Till January 2021 As New Loan Deal Is Ag by chigoziri2403(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2020
Ighalo :Favour over labor

(1) (Reply)

"I Won't Influence Your Callup To Black Stars", Exghana International Tells Son / Jose Mourinho Mocks Solskjaer Ahead Of Tottenham Vs Man United / Watch Christian Pulisic Jaw Dropping Goal Against Manchester City.�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.