Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

From Boys To Bosses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Boys To Bosses (364 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Boys To Bosses by cogbuagu: 6:22pm On May 31, 2020
Life is wonderful I swear!!!
These are Sullivan and Ekweremadu as boys to Chimaroke Nnamani back then. But today they are bosses you know.
Sullivan later became Governor and Ekweremandu senator. I am not going to explain more. Be patient and hard working, your time will come.

1 Like

Re: From Boys To Bosses by IceLip: 6:23pm On May 31, 2020
Never relent, Pray n ManOver to be a Man
Re: From Boys To Bosses by SLAP44: 7:33pm On May 31, 2020
Chimaroke the capo De tutti cappi

If you know you know.
Re: From Boys To Bosses by SarkinYarki: 7:50pm On May 31, 2020
cogbuagu:

Life is wonderful I swear!!!
These are Sullivan and Ekweremadu as boys to Chimaroke Nnamani back then. But today they are bosses you know.
Sullivan later became Governor and Ekweremandu senator. I am not going to explain more. Be patient and hard working, your time will come.

So Govt appointment is the Nigerian dream?
Re: From Boys To Bosses by RHAPSODYIDRIS(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2020
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Eziukwu Road Done. / Uncovered!!! Secret Plot To Takeover Aso Rock / Court Stop Oshomole From Conducting Primary In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.