Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. (637 Views)

Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia / What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by Mazigabriel(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2020
Research from the pharmaceutical limited of Nigeria has confirmed has confirmed that excessive intake of vitamin C also known as ascorbic acid causes organ failure in human as well as Insomnia, and in extreme cases death.
https://punchng.com/excess-vitamin-c-can-cause-organ-failure-pharmacists/

Re: Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by Mazigabriel(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Research from the pharmaceutical limited of Nigeria has confirmed has confirmed that excessive intake of vitamin C also known as ascorbic acid causes organ failure in human as well as Insomnia, and in extreme cases death.
https://punchng.com/excess-vitamin-c-can-cause-organ-failure-pharmacists/
Front page please
Re: Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by xynerise: 8:38pm On May 31, 2020
How much is too much?

Fvcked-up information if you ask me
Re: Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by teadrake(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2020
Of course, too much of everything is bad. 1000mg of Ascorbic acid(VIT. C) on daily basis especially this period of pandemic is not too bad. If someone now decided to adopt 2000mg or more, that's kinda too much but it all depends on severity of ailments, doctor's instructions.
Re: Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by Mazigabriel(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2020
xynerise:
How much is too much?
Fvcked-up information if you ask me
click the link and read properly
Re: Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by Mazigabriel(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2020
teadrake:
Of course, too much of everything is bad. 1000mg of Ascorbic acid(VIT. C) on daily basis especially this period of pandemic is not too bad. If someone now decided to adopt 2000mg or more, that's kinda too much but it all depends on severity of ailments, doctor's instructions.
correct
Re: Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by ChelseaDr(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2020
Every drug has the potential to become toxic to the body when taken in excess, including paracetamol.
Re: Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by hidhrhis(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2020
I do take vitamin b, folic acid,c and e everyday ooo
I fall sick without taking it and I've being taking it since last year December
Re: Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by Mazigabriel(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2020
ChelseaDr:
Every drug has the potential to become toxic to the body when taken in excess, including paracetamol.
yes you are correct
Re: Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by Mazigabriel(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2020
hidhrhis:
is this one an addiction or side effects of mixing several supplements at the same time
Re: Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by hidhrhis(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2020
Mazigabriel:
is this one an addiction or side effects of mixing several supplements at the same time
I don't even know
I take the vitamin e and c in the morning and vitamin b and folic acid at night
May be my body Is reacting to not getting the vitamins again
Re: Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by Mazigabriel(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2020
hidhrhis:

I don't even know
I take the vitamin e and c in the morning and vitamin b and folic acid at night
May be my body Is reacting to not getting the vitamins again
have you visited any doctor to seek some advice or treatment

1 Like

Re: Excess Vitamin C Causes Organ Failure - Pharmacists. by Mazigabriel(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2020
hidhrhis:
please try and meet a doctor for advice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NEWSCOVID-19: Nigerian Govt Gives Reports On Lockdown / . / Ever Experienced This Before?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.