Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Needed!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Needed!!! (489 Views)

Article Rewriters / Article Rewriters - Earn 1.5k Per Article / Article Rewriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Needed!!! by blackknight: 8:35pm On May 31, 2020
Writers required for ongoing article rewriting projects

REQUIREMENTS:

Must have access to a laptop or desktop computer plus internet to send/receive emails.

Must be able to commit to writing between 1000 and 2000 words every day (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T MEET THIS REQUIREMENT, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY).

Must be a VERY GOOD writer who can work with minimal supervision (this includes me spending as little time as possible vetting your work).

REMUNERATION AND WORK SCHEDULE:

N1500 per 1000 words

Payment terms to be agreed upon. Transfer via Bank transfer/Quickteller to your bank account.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARTICLE REWRITING:

I'll be sending you word documents containing the articles you will be working on.

PLEASE NOTE:
1. You are expected to rewrite every sentence in your own words including the title of the article.

2. If you find anything in quotes, you are expected to just copy and paste it as it is without rewriting. For example, if someone is being quoted on what he/she said, you shouldn’t edit it at all.

3. You must never write in the first person singular. Like: I did this or I did that.

Articles will be checked for flow, grammar, and plagiarism.

If you have read all this and you are confident you can deliver on the above instructions, please contact me on WhatsApp (08171855036). Then take the test below. If you do well on the test, we're in business.

TEST:

Rewrite the article in this link following the instructions above:

http://recode.net/2016/05/05/live-concerts-could-be-just-the-ticket-for-virtual-reality/

Contact me on WhatsApp 08171855036 for more info.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Needed!!! by meetme01: 8:37pm On May 31, 2020
blackknight:
Writers required for ongoing article rewriting projects

REQUIREMENTS:

Must have access to a laptop or desktop computer plus internet to send/receive emails.

Must be able to commit to writing between 1000 and 2000 words every day (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T MEET THIS REQUIREMENT, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY).

Must be a VERY GOOD writer who can work with minimal supervision (this includes me spending as little time as possible vetting your work).

REMUNERATION AND WORK SCHEDULE:

N1500 per 1000 words

Payment terms to be agreed upon. Transfer via Bank transfer/Quickteller to your bank account.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARTICLE REWRITING:

I'll be sending you word documents containing the articles you will be working on.

PLEASE NOTE:
1. You are expected to rewrite every sentence in your own words including the title of the article.

2. If you find anything in quotes, you are expected to just copy and paste it as it is without rewriting. For example, if someone is being quoted on what he/she said, you shouldn’t edit it at all.

3. You must never write in the first person singular. Like: I did this or I did that.

Articles will be checked for flow, grammar, and plagiarism.

If you have read all this and you are confident you can deliver on the above instructions, please contact me on WhatsApp (08171855036). Then take the test below. If you do well on the test, we're in business.

TEST:

Rewrite the article in this link following the instructions above:

http://recode.net/2016/05/05/live-concerts-could-be-just-the-ticket-for-virtual-reality/

Contact me on WhatsApp 08171855036 for more info.

Thanks.

Okay. Is there remuneration for the sample.? It's more than 1000words.
Re: Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Needed!!! by qreem231(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2020
meetme01:

Okay. Is there remuneration for the sample.? It's more than 1000words.
That's more like the interview. You don't get paid for attending interviews.
Re: Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Needed!!! by meetme01: 9:31pm On May 31, 2020
qreem231:

That's more like the interview. You don't get paid for attending interviews.

During interview, they ask few questions. You are testing your candidate with more words than the actual work. Is that fair? Justify. Best of luck
Re: Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Needed!!! by blackknight: 10:09pm On May 31, 2020
meetme01:

During interview, they ask few questions. You are testing your candidate with more words than the actual work. Is that fair? Justify. Best of luck

Firstly, the test rewrite is 600 words, not 1000 words.

Secondly, it's the same test I've been using since 2016, in case you're getting some wild ideas about me going to submit it somewhere (a quick check on my Nairaland profile will clear your doubts).

Thirdly, this is not for everyone.

Best Wishes.
Re: Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Needed!!! by qreem231(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2020
meetme01:

imagine a scenario where everyone is paid for being tested on the article. Is that fair? All the best to you also.
Re: Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Needed!!! by meetme01: 10:24pm On May 31, 2020
qreem231:
imagine a scenario where everyone is paid for being tested on the article. Is that fair? All the best to you also.

Not saying she should pay everyone that sit for the test. There would just be a caveat. Only accepted samples will be paid.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Available For Front Desk / Customer Service Personnel / We Are HIRING / Private Teacher Who Can Teach Programming Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.