Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Happy New Year 2011 Technology Market! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Happy New Year 2011 Technology Market! (496 Views)

The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here / Ado-Ekiti Technology Market And Laptop Services / Technology Market Now On Yookos, yookos.com/technologymarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2011 Technology Market! by hubreality(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
Wow! It's new and great beginning 2011. I'm grateful to God for His mercies.

Happy New Year to all NairaLand Members and Guests. I write to thank you all for your patronage. I also want to use this opportunity to apologize to a few members(3 persons out of over 150 customers who bought Laptops from me) whom I'm on cause to do the needful. I sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding,

Quite interesting to meet great NL members in person and for their respective continued patronage.

Thank you and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Repair Your Laptop Within 24hrs / Play Station 2 Needed Urgently / Clean Us Used Htc Pro 2 Touch (sprint) For 50k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.