Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Travel To Canada On Sponsorship! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Travel To Canada On Sponsorship! (731 Views)

Breakthrough Opportunity To Enter Canada On Visit / Please I Need Help On Sponsorship Details / Darnaflight Pilot Sponsorship Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Canada On Sponsorship! by jeleel1987: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2011
Do you know you can travel to Canada on sponsorship? All you need is International passport,      Police Report, Affidavit and Medical Report from St. Nicholas Hospital, Lagos as Prescribed.  The Company  will provide the working permit, residence permit, Visa, A whole house for two people and the flight fees but you have to return the money spent on you on 12% agreement that is when you get to Canada. Remember that Our Company does not request for any money from you until you get to Canada that you will be able to return the money spent on you.

Application form is still on sale till 31st January,2011.
If you are interested, Call this number for more details 08066063085.
Re: Travel To Canada On Sponsorship! by justwise(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ jeleel1987

You bloody fool, stop dreaming of defrauding anybody here.
Re: Travel To Canada On Sponsorship! by micheal567(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
thieves why is the form for sale
Re: Travel To Canada On Sponsorship! by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:32am On Jan 21, 2011
I was loving the posters format until i saw the sale of form.
Poster you be mumu oh! Na your brothers u wan do 419? Na so e reach?
Wwooo! No try this thing 4 ya again b/4 u carry curse.
Shame on you.

(1) (Reply)

Summer Scholarships At Mkc City College , Larnaca,cyprus. / Jamb/utme 2011 Results / When Is Unilag Post Utme :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.