Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church (1295 Views)

15 Year Old Grade 9 Student Raped By His Female Teacher ( Pictures) / Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church by Chris6music: 5:28am On Jun 01, 2020
The general overseer of Redeemed Christian church has address the recent report of a student that was raped to death in one of his church.

He condemns the act and solicit the family of the deceased on his page recently.

He wrote : All I can do at this time is to pray for the family of Omozuwa and do everything possible working with relevant authorities to bring the perpetrators to book. I and members of my Family condemn this act strongly and urge everyone to stay calm as we are already looking into the matter and cooperating with the police to establish the facts of the shocking situation . . #justiceforuwa

May her soul rest in peace. Amen

See More Photos below

https://www.praizenews.com/pastor-adeboye-condemns-the-death-of-uniben-student-raped-in-his-church/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church by dangotesmummy: 5:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Amen.desecration of the highest order in the house of God

If it was a mosque that it happened,those living around the vicinity should just pack out otherwise they should expect violence because the killing spree that will commence hen lipsrsealed

We all know the penchant for violence headslammers have

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church by AmazingMOG: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2020
It will never be well with those that took the life of that girl.

May thier generation be cursed even to thier third generation

Cursed be to their families, siblings, even to thier nuclear and external families may thier root be cursed.

Cursed be to all the athiest on this forum may they be victims of Corona virus since they've declared war on Christianity may they never know peace may all the athiest and islamist insulting Christianity daily on this forum their lives may it be miserable, may thier lives be cut short.

If I he a man of God!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church by hero01(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2020
nice one sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church by BLESSMME: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Cursed be to their families, siblings, even to thier nuclear and external families may thier root be cursed.

Cursed be to all the athiest on this forum may they be victims of Corona virus since they've declared war on Christianity may they never know peace may all the athiest and islamist insulting Christianity daily on this forum their lives may it be miserable, may thier lives be cut short.

If I he a man of God!

You are NOT a man of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church by illicit(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Why can't your church have security
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church by mesmaers: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church by Mywd: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2020
BLESSMME:

You are NOT a man of God

Bro.... Even the Bible has cursed them
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church by WhyAWhy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
AmazingMOG:

If I he a man of God!

You are not a man of God with the way you go about cursing people.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church by yuswrld20(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
may the girl ghost haunt them
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns The Death Of Uniben Student Raped In His Church by SATANIIST: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
AmazingMOG:

If I he a man of God!

all u christains , moslems, athiest are all bastards. you guys commit the worst scrime. i am sure even the people that commited this crime are members of redeemed

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 | WATCH Kidd Waya & Erica Kiss | Dem Don Scatter Table Ooo! / My Fellow Ladies, I Can Steal Your Man In Your Wedding - Popular Crossdresser Ja / "Happy Birthday To My Miracle Babies, My Double Double" - Rude Boy & Wife (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.