Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Information Technology (I.T) Admin Wanted Urgently In Abuja - Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Information Technology (I.T) Admin Wanted Urgently In Abuja - Apply Now (207 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In Abuja. Apply Today! / Opening For A Content Writing Position In Abuja!!! Apply Now / Urgent Vacancies For Male And Female - Lagos, Ibadan To Abuja- Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Technology (I.T) Admin Wanted Urgently In Abuja - Apply Now by safejobs: 6:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Bizpool Africa is an outsourcing agency which trains and creates career opportunities. Our client, an Energy Distribution company is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Information Technology (I.T) Admin.

Job Title:  Information Technology (I.T) Admin
Job Location:Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Not Stated
Salary: Not Stated
Application Deadline: 5th June 2020

Job Descriptions

We are looking for a Young vibrant ICT / IT Administrator to manage their office operations. The Key role of IT Administrators is to oversee and maintain all aspects of a company's computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems.
IT Administrators manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a companyТs network.
IT Administrators might also monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.

Duties and Responsibilities

Conduct network troubleshooting to segregate and identify general network problems.
Manage, maintain and update copiers, printers and fax machines.
Support Online Circular production applicable processes.
Maintain all local software and hardware licensing to ensure conformance.
Support determination of local and customer needs for yearly budgeting process and request for proposal processes.
Perform with UPS to manage all UPS workstations along with existing and operational printers.
Perform as back-up support on entire workflow systems for Ad Print and Production Services.
Support in workflow evaluation and improvement.
Maintain server, upgrade and secure, system backups and disaster recovery preparation.
Support implementation and planning of deletions, additions and major changes to support regional infrastructure.
Recommend software and hardware solutions comprising of upgrades and new acquisitions.
Install software, maintain and introduce training as needed.
Maintain and secure passwords, file system security and data integrity for desktop environment.
Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
Manage entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies.
Develop and maintain vendor relations.
Inform senior staff about industry innovations and recommend relevant upgrades

Requirements

Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
Excellent communication skills
B.Sc. / B.A in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
Professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) as well as UI/UX knowledge is an advantage

HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Qualified candidates should click here to apply

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!! Experienced Dispatch Rider / A Good Samaritan, Please Help Me With A Job / Vacancy. Accountant. Loan Officr And Secretady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.